- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
Product Information for Videolarm Fusion Pressurized & Dust-Proof Housing
Highlights for Videolarm Fusion Pressurized & Dust-Proof Housing
- Number of Fans:1
- Number of Heaters:1
- Weight (Approximate):10.00 lb
The Fusion Pressurized and Fusion Dust-Proof tubular camera enclosures protect fixed IP cameras and lenses from debris, chemicals and other contaminants, extending the life of cameras and reducing service calls. Adaptable to a multitude of outdoor surveillance applications, the Fusion Series leverages more than 30 years of camera enclosure engineering into a high-performance, modern solution for optimal camera protection, flexibility and ease of installation. Maintaining the Moog Videolarm philosophy of an elegantly simple design, the pressurized camera enclosures are available at an affordable price point.
- Fusion Pressurized & Dust-Proof Housing
- Adjustable Sunshield
Green Compliance Certificate/AuthorityRoHS
- Meets IP67 and NEMA Type 4X standards
- Powder coated aluminum and 316 stainless steel hardware
- Thermostatically controlled heater, with continuous blower
- 5-7psi pressure relief valve eliminates over pressurization
- Schraeder valve to fill the housing with Nitrogen or another clean stable gas
- Standard wall / pole mount (no pole adapters needed)
- 12VDC & 24VAC Output