Product Information for Nuance TextBridge Pro v.11.0
Highlights for Nuance TextBridge Pro v.11.0
- Software Type:OCR Utility
- Platform Support:PC
- Package Type:Retail
- License Pricing:Standard
Marketing InformationTextBridge Pro 11 easily turns printed pages into electronic documents that you can use with your favorite Windows application. Outstanding accuracy and format retention mean you'll never retype a paper document again! A new user interface and new OCR engines make any OCR task simple and fast.
TextBridge Pro 11 is the simple and fast way to convert paper into editable electronic documents, saving time and increasing productivity. New OCR engines are designed to deliver the most accurate TextBridge results ever - even on complex pages with graphics and tables. A completely redesigned user interface and new text editor make processing and proofing faster and more intuitive than ever before. With new TextBridge Pro 11 you'll never retype a paper document again.
- Improved Accuracy from redeveloped recognition engines.Improved accuracy saves proofreading time, making users more productive.
New page formatter:
- Better format retention, especially on mixed text and graphics pages means output will look true to the original.
Recognition of spreadsheets, tables, and non-gridded tables:
- As always, we recognize spreadsheets and tables. Makes outputting to excel or other spreadsheet program easier and more accurate + maintains any tables for any output destination.
Enhanced recognition of color text:
- Now color text and color background can be recognized for accurate retention of color documents.
- As always, direct OCR is a feature that allows users to move text directly into Word etc. But now, tables, graphics will be maintained as if the document was processed in OmniPage Pro.
New Text Editor:
- New WYSIWYG text editor is intuitive and easier to operate than ever before.
- Redesigned UI buttons make OmniPage easier to use than ever before.
- Windows 98, 2000 & XP compatible.
System RequirementsOperating System:
- Windows 95, 98, 2000, XP, Me and Windows NT 4.0
- Intel Pentium processor or equivalent
- 32 MB RAM (64 MB recommended)
Hard Disk space:
- 140 MB
- CD ROM Drive
- SVGA Monitor, minimum 800 x 600 (256 colors or higher)