Highlights for Cradlepoint MBR95 Cradepoint Wireless Router
Create secure instant networks anywhere you receive mobile broadband signal. The most powerful feature of the MBR95 is
its ability to use USB Mobile Broadband Data Modems to create instant secure networks, plus traditional wired networking
options like Cable, DSL, or Satellite.
wireless or wired access
- Enables wireless internet access through 4G/3G mobile broadband networks, existing WiFi, or Ethernet-based data services
(Cable / DSL / Satellite )
- Supports most wireless data modems from the leading carriers (sold separately)
- •Increase the speed & performance of your 4G/3G connection: Place the MBR95 near a window of your home or office and use
the signal strength LEDs to determine where your 4G/3G reception is best.
service, support, and warranty
- Create secure WiFi with best-in-class encryption (WPA2 with AES)
- Prevent unwanted access to connected device
- Includes security features for safer internet
- Hide your WiFi network name
range and connection
- Free firmware updates, phone, chat, and email technical support, one year hardware warranty. Up to two-year additional
hardware warranty available.
- Wireless “N” WiFi (802.11n + legacy 802.11b/g, 2x2 MIMO, 300 Mbps)
- Up to 600-feet of WiFi Range
- Supports up to 32 WiFi Connections at a Time
- Two WiFi Networks: 1 private SSID for owner, 1 public SSID for guests. Create a private, secure, and prioritized
connection while sharing with others.Each network can have its own QoS priorities and security settings.
- Four Ethernet ports to connect directly to Ethernet-enabled devices
- Special Feature: Use WiFi as a Data Source. “WiFi-as-WAN” mode enables the MBR95 to become a WiFi repeater (using
existing WiFi to create secure connections) or use as a WiFi-to-Ethernet adapter for non-WiFi devices.
- Pass-Through VPN connection support enables a laptop with a VPN client to create a secure tunnel to corporate networks
(IPSec, L2TP, PPTP)
- When multiple internet sources (4G/3G/Cable/DSL/Satellite Modems) are connected to the MBR95, it will detect an internet
outage on the primary connection and switch to a secondary connection (aka: Failover / Failback)
Cradlepoint MBR95 Cradepoint Wireless Router