- Learn More
Product Information for D-link DIR-632 Wireless Router - 300 Mbps
Highlights for D-link DIR-632 Wireless Router - 300 Mbps
- Transmission Speed:300 Mbps
- Wireless Technology:Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11n (draft)
- Interfaces/Ports:8 x RJ-45 10/100Base-TX Network LAN
Connecting DIR-632 Wireless N router to your cable or DSL modem allows you to share your high speed Internet connection with both wired and wireless computers in your network. It has eight Ethernet ports for connecting eight devices in your network without incurring extra costs for additional Ethernet switches.
Processor & Chipset
Management & Protocols
Media & Performance
Network & Communication
Learn More About D-link DIR-632 Wireless Router - 300 Mbps
DescriptionUp to 300Mbps speed and QoS traffic management let you connect up to 8 Ethernet-enabled devices. The perfect router (at the perfect price) for your small business or home office.
8 ETHERNET PORTS FOR UNLIMITED CONNECTIVITY TO ALL YOUR DEVICES
Delivering great wireless performance, network security and coverage, the D-Link Wireless N 8-Port Router (DIR-632) is ideal for building a powerful network. Designed to do the heavy-lifting and get your small business humming, 8 ports let you connect just about anything you can imagine, all at once - printers, laptops, desktops, security cameras, servers, storage drives - you name it, the DIR 632 can handle it. It also serves as an excellent home router, since it’s ideal for providing wired Internet connectivity for video, music, photos, and documents. The DIR-632 also includes basic QoS (Quality of Service) Prioritization Technology that analyzes and separates multiple data streams based on sensitivity to delay, enabling multiple applications such as VoIP, Video, and Gaming to stream smoothly across your network.
WHY WIRELESS N IS BETTER
This Wireless N 8-Port Router uses powerful 802.11n technology with multiple intelligent antennas to maximize the speed and range of your wireless signal to significantly outperform previous-generation Wireless G MIMO devices1 . The antennas on the Wireless N 8-Port Router make use of your home’s environment by bouncing multiple wireless signals off walls and ceilings to work around obstructions and help eliminate dead spots. Not only does the D-Link Wireless N technology extend your wireless range, it also works with previous-generation wireless devices.
EASY TO SET UP
The D-Link Quick Router Setup Wizard quickly configures your new Wireless N 8-Port Router to get you up and running in minutes. Our Setup Wizard walks you step-by-step through the installation process to configure your Internet connection, wireless network settings, security, and everything else you need to get your network up and running so you do not have to be a networking expert to get it set up.
EASY TO SECURE
The DIR-632 supports the latest wireless security features to help prevent unauthorized access, be it from over a wireless network or from the Internet. Support for WPA™ and WPA2™ standards ensure that you will be able to use the best possible encryption, regardless of your client devices. In addition, the Wireless N 8-Port Router utilizes dual active firewalls (SPI and NAT) to prevent potential attacks from across the Internet.
IPV6 Ready: Get Ready for the Future
With the growing number of Internet-enabled applications requiring IP addresses, the supply of IP addresses under the current Internet Protocol version 4 (IPv4) system has already been exhausted. The IPv6 protocol solves this network addressing exhaustion by creating more IP addresses, but migration from IPv4 to IPv6 is not necessarily automatic. But, you don't need to worry about service interruption if you go with D-Link products that are IPv6 Certified. Your network will be automatically IPv4 and IPv6 ready when you use an IPv6-certified D-Link product like his one. With D-Link products, you can rest assured that you'll be covered for the current and the new standards without any hassle to you.
While this may look like your average router, it’s not. This is a D-Link Green router, which is as good for your wallet as it is for the environment. The DIR 632 is designed to conserve energy, protect our environment from harmful substances and reduce waste by using recyclable packaging. D-Link Green devices provide eco-friendly alternatives without compromising performance To learn more, visit www.dlinkgreen.com.
- IEEE 802.11n and 802.11g Compliant
- Powerful Wireless N Technology Outperforms Wireless G1
- Parental Controls to Supervise Internet Activity
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS) Push Button
- Supports Secure Wireless Encryption Using WPA™ or WPA2™
- Built-in QoS Engine Enhances Internet Experience
- SharePort™ Technology for Sharing USB Printers and Storage Devices Over Your Network
- Built-in QoS Engine Enables Enhanced Internet Experience
- 8-Port 10/100 Switch
- Firewall and Parental Control
- 24/7 Basic Installation Support
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
|Advanced Firewall Features||
|Recommended System Requirements||
|Minimum System Requirements||
- 1 Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect wireless signal range. Wireless range and speed rates are D-Link RELATIVE performance measurements based on the wireless range and speed rates of a standard Wireless G product from D-Link. Maximum throughput based on D-Link Wireless N devices.
- 2 1-Year Limited Warranty available only in the U.S.A and Canada.
- 3 Computer must adhere to Microsoft's recommended System Requirements.
- 4 The software included with this product is not Mac-compatible.