- Learn More
Product Information for D-link DAP-1350 Wireless Router - 300 Mbps
Highlights for D-link DAP-1350 Wireless Router - 300 Mbps
- Transmission Speed:300 Mbps
- Wireless Technology:Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11n (draft)
- Interfaces/Ports:1 x RJ-45 10/100Base-TX Network LAN/WAN
Use the Wireless N Pocket Router/ Access Point (DAP-1350) to create a Wi- Fi network anywhere wireless is needed while traveling. Simply add wireless to an existing wired network (such as hotel and conference rooms) or connect an Ethernet-ready device (such as a desktop PC or a game console) to a Wi-Fi network.
Processor & Chipset
Management & Protocols
Media & Performance
Certifications & Standards
Safety & Emissions:
Green Compliance Certificate/AuthorityEnergy Star
Network & Communication
Learn More About D-link DAP-1350 Wireless Router - 300 Mbps
Description3-in-1 Wi-Fi Device: Router Mode, Access Point Mode and Wireless Client Mode
ONE DEVICE, THREE WIRELESS FUNCTIONS
The D-Link® Wireless N Pocket Router/Access Point (DAP-1350) features multi-mode functionality you can utilize as a wireless router to create an 11n Wi-Fi network or easily use as an access point to add Wi-Fi to an existing wired network to provide a wireless connection anywhere desired. The DAP-1350 also functions as a wireless client to easily connect an Ethernet-ready device (such as a desktop PC or Xbox 360®) to a Wi-Fi network for increased flexibility and added convenience for your wireless networking needs.
THE WIRELESS ROUTER THAT TRAVELS
Compact and lightweight, the DAP-1350 is small enough to carry with you while traveling and sets up easily. Use the DAP-1350 to easily share an Internet connection or connect to an existing wired network in conference rooms, hotel rooms, or anywhere a Wi-Fi network is needed. Equipped with a travel case, the compact and lightweight DAP-1350 is the perfect companion for all your business and personal travels.
ADVANCED WIRELESS SECURITY
The DAP-1350 supports the latest wireless security features to help prevent unauthorized access, be it from over a wireless network or the Internet. Support for WPA™ and WPA2™ ensure that you will be able to use the best possible encryption regardless of your client devices.
Delivering powerful 11n performance with multi-mode functionality and increased mobility, the DAP-1350 is an ideal solution for providing convenient wireless connectivity anywhere Wi-Fi access is needed.
WHAT THIS PRODUCT DOES
Use the Wireless N Pocket Router/Access Point to create a Wi-Fi network anywhere wireless is needed. It can also be used to connect an Ethernet-ready device (such as a desktop PC or Xbox 360®) to a Wi-Fi network.
WHY WIRELESS N IS BETTER
This Wireless N Pocket Router/Access Point uses Wireless N technology with multiple intelligent antennas to maximize the speed and range of your wireless signal to significantly outperform previous-generation Wireless G devices1 . The internal antennas bounce multiple wireless signals off walls and ceilings to work around obstructions and help eliminate dead spots.
WIRELESS N POCKET ROUTER BENEFITS
- Multi-mode functionality with wireless router, access point, or wireless client mode
- Create a powerful Wi-Fi network with Wireless N technology
- Backward compatible with Wireless G devices
- SharePort™ Technology for sharing a USB printer or storage over your network2
- Supports Power over USB allowing a PC to power the DAP-1350 if AC power is not accessible3
- Easily add devices and secure your network with push button security
- Secure your wireless network using advanced WPA™ or WPA2™ encryption
IPV6 Ready: Get Ready for the Future
With the growing number of Internet-enabled applications requiring IP addresses, the supply of IP addresses under the current Internet Protocol version 4 (IPv4) system has already been exhausted. The IPv6 protocol solves this network addressing exhaustion by creating more IP addresses, but migration from IPv4 to IPv6 is not necessarily automatic. But, you don't need to worry about service interruption if you go with D-Link products that are IPv6 Certified. Your network will be automatically IPv4 and IPv6 ready when you use an IPv6-certified D-Link product like his one. With D-Link products, you can rest assured that you'll be covered for the current and the new standards without any hassle to you.
- Perfect Wi-Fi Travel Companion for Business or Personal Use
- Create an 11n Wi-Fi Network or Add Wireless to a Network-Ready Device
- Simple Wi-Fi Connection with Push Button Security
|Minimum System Requirements||
|Recommended System Requirements||
- 1 Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect wireless signal range. Wireless range and speed rates are D-Link RELATIVE performance measurements based on the wireless range and speed rates of a standard Wireless G product from D-Link. Maximum throughput based on D-Link Wireless N devices.
- 2 SharePort support available in router mode only.
- 3 Power over USB requires direct connection to a PC’s USB port with a minimum output of 500mA.
- 4 1-Year Limited Warranty available only in the U.S.A and Canada.
- 5 Computer must adhere to Microsoft's recommended System Requirements.