Highlights for Cradlepoint MBR1200 Gigabit 3G/ 4G Router for Mobile Broadband
The CradlePoint MBR1200 is a robust 802.11n router with 3G/4G failover capabilities.
Built for home, small business, branch offices, temporary and remote enterprise environments seeking to implement continuous, always-on connectivity.
With its failover/failback capability, the MBR1200 automatically switches to a secondary connection (either wired or wireless) when your primary service is interrupted.
Once your service is restored, the MBR1200 will automatically failback to the primary connection - keeping your business online with minimal interruption to users.
- Over 260 Yards (780 feet) of WiFi Range
- Share WiFi With Up To 64 People
- Easy Setup & Maintenance
- High Performance Internal Antennas
- Cellular Redundancy Failover to 3G/4G
- Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- Works with USB, PC Card, & ExpressCard modems
- Modem Security Enclosure Available
- Full Integration with WiPipe Central (Optional Managed Services from CradlePoint)
- Optional Modem Security Cap ensures your modems stay where you put them.
- Firewall features Network Address Translation (NAT) and Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI) which prevents against DoS attacks.
- Access Control available in encrypted and open modes, as well as password protected Internet Access to prevent unauthorized usage.
- Provides additional security of Enable/Disable SSID and Internet Access Control (Services, URL, and MAC Filtering)
- Supports multiple concurrent IPSec, L2TP, and PPTP VPN Pass-Through Sessions
- Supports 64/128-bit WEP, WPA, WPA2 (Personal & Enterprise) Wireless Security Modes
- MODEL NAME: MBR1200 Failsafe Gigabit Broadband N Router
- WAN / INTERNET: 3G/4G via Five Modem Ports (3 USB 2.0, 1 ExpressCard, 1 PC Card); One Ethernet Port (10/100/1000); One LAN Ethernet Port re-configurable to WAN for redundancy
- LAN: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Four Ethernet Ports (10/100/1000)
- ANTENNAS: internal WiFi antennas (300+ yards range), external antenna ports for optional antennas providing additional distance and performance
- BUTTONS / SWITCHES: WiFi On/Off Switch, WPS Button (WiFi Protected Setup), Modem Signal Strength, Reset, and Power Switch
- LED INDICATORS: Power, Ethernet LAN (1-4), Ethernet WAN, 3G/4G WAN, 3G/4G Modem Status (5), WPS (WiFi Protected Setup), Signal Strength
- DIMENSIONS: 9” x 5.1” x 1.57” ( 230mm x 130mm x 40mm )
- CERTIFICATIONS: FCC, IC, CE, WiFi Alliance
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 0oC to 50oC
- 2.412 to 2.484 GHz Frequency Band Operation
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3 and 3u Standards
- Supports OFDM and CCK Modulation
- Supports Cable/DSL modems with Dynamic IP, Static IP, PPPoE, PPTP, or L2TP Connection Types
- Traffic Control, Port Forwarding, Virtual Server (max 32 servers) and DMZ
- Compatible with HSPA, EVDO, & WiMAX Cellular Network Devices
- Easy Management via HTTP and Remote Management via HTTP and SNMP
- Create, Manage, and Terminate Up To 5 IPSec VPN Sessions
- Supported VPN Implementations: MBR1x00 to MBR1x00, MBR1x00 to Cisco/Linksys Routers, MBR1x00 to Linux Systems
- Tunnel (default) and Transfer (a.k.a. Transport) Modes
- Hash Algorithms (hardware accelerated) - MD5, SHA128, SHA256, SHA384, SHA512
- Cipher Algorithms (hardware accelerated) - AES, 3DES, DES
- Keying - automatic using IKE 1.0 or Manual
- Authentication Method: Pre-Shared Key
Cradlepoint MBR1200 Gigabit 3G/ 4G Router for Mobile Broadband