- Learn More
Product Information for D-link DIR-615 Wireless N Router
Highlights for D-link DIR-615 Wireless N Router
- Transmission Speed:54Mbps
- Wireless Technology:IEEE 802.11b/g
- Interfaces/Ports:RJ-45 10/100Base-TX WAN
The D-Link Wireless N Router (DIR-615) provides a better wireless signal for your network than existing wireless 802.11g technology. Upgrading your home to Wireless N provides an excellent solution for sharing an Internet connection and files such as video, music, photos, and documents. D-Link Wireless N products use Intelligent Antenna technology to transmit multiple streams of data which enable you to receive wireless signals in the farthest corners of your home. Not only does D-Link's Wireless N technology extend your wireless range, it also works with your existing 802.11g and 802.11b wireless devices.
Certifications & Standards
Media & Performance
Network & Communication
Management & Protocols
Setup Wizard for quick configuration
Processor & Chipset
Learn More About D-link DIR-615 Wireless N Router
DescriptionStream video and connect multiple devices. Create a wireless network to share high-speed Internet access with computers, game consoles, and media players from greater distances around your home.
UPGRADE YOUR NETWORK
Delivering great wireless performance, network security and coverage, the D-Link Wireless N 300 Router (DIR-615) is ideal for upgrading your existing wireless home network. With QoS (Quality of Service) bandwidth optimization to analyze and separate multiple data streams, the DIR 615 has the smarts to handle multiple wireless devices and enable smooth streaming across your entire home network. Upgrading your home network to Wireless N 300 provides an excellent solution for sharing an Internet connection and files such as video, music, photos, and documents. Not only does the D-Link Wireless N 300 technology extend your wireless range, it’s also backwards compatible with previous-generation wireless devices.
SUPER EASY SETUP
The D-Link Quick Router Setup Wizard quickly configures your new Wireless N 300 Router to get you up and running in minutes. Our Setup Wizard walks you step by step through the installation process to configure your Internet connection, wireless network settings and security, and everything else you need to get your network up and running so that you don't have to be a networking expert to get it set up.
EASY TO SECURE
The DIR-615 supports the latest wireless security features to help prevent unauthorized access, be it from over a wireless network or from the Internet. Support for WPA™ and WPA2™ standards ensure that you will be able to use the best possible encryption, regardless of your client devices. In addition, the Wireless N 300 Router utilizes dual active firewalls (SPI and NAT) to prevent potential attacks from across the Internet.
IPV6 Ready: Get Ready for the Future
With the growing number of Internet-enabled applications requiring IP addresses, the supply of IP addresses under the current Internet Protocol version 4 (IPv4) system has already been exhausted. The IPv6 protocol solves this network addressing exhaustion by creating more IP addresses, but migration from IPv4 to IPv6 is not necessarily automatic. But, you don't need to worry about service interruption if you go with D-Link products that are IPv6 Certified. Your network will be automatically IPv4 and IPv6 ready when you use an IPv6-certified D-Link product like his one. With D-Link products, you can rest assured that you'll be covered for the current and the new standards without any hassle to you.
While this may look like your average router, it’s not. This is a D-Link Green router, which is as good for your wallet as it is for the environment. The DIR-615 is designed to conserve energy, protect our environment from harmful substances and reduce waste by using recyclable packaging. D-Link Green devices provide eco-friendly alternatives without compromising performance. To learn more, visit www.dlinkgreen.com.
- Share Internet Access with PCs, Game Consoles, and Media Players
- Powerful Wireless N 300 technology outperforms Wireless G1
- Parental Controls to Supervise Internet Activity
- Built-in QoS Engine Enhances Internet Experience
|Advanced Firewall Features||
|Recommended System Requirements||
|Minimum System Requirements||
- 1 Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect wireless signal range. Wireless range and speed rates are D-Link RELATIVE performance measurements based on the wireless range and speed rates of a standard Wireless G product from D-Link. Maximum throughput based on D-Link Wireless N devices.
- 2 1-Year Limited Warranty available only in the USA and Canada.
- 3 Computer must adhere to Microsoft's recommended System Requirements.
- 4 The software included with this product is not Mac-compatible.
- 5 Hardware version C1 and above are equipped with non-detachable antennas.
- 6 Latest software and documentation are available