Highlights for Raritan CommandCenter Secure Gateway Appliance
- Form Factor:Rack-mountable
- Product Type:Network Security/Firewall Appliance
CommandCenter Secure Gateway (CC Secure Gateway) CC-E1-256 is a management appliance that provides unified, secure, browser-based access to KVM, serial and power control devices in data centers. Compatible with Raritan's Dominion Series, Paragon, IP-Reach and CommandCenter NOC, the Raritan CC-E1-256 CC Secure Gateway provides centralized policy and security management of users and devices connected to Raritan products, embedded solutions like HP iLO/RILOE, IPMI and in-band software solutions.
CC Secure Gateway CC-E1-256 delivers a secure, powerful, effective, and user-friendly management solution with features like 128-bit encryption, flexible authentication options (Active Directory, LDAP, RADIUS and TACACS+), customizable views, comprehensive reporting, integration with CC-NOC and SNMP traps.
- Product Type: Network Security/Firewall Appliance
- Manufacturer Part Number: CC-E1-256
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.raritan.com
- Manufacturer: Raritan Computer
- Product Name: CommandCenter Secure Gateway Appliance
- Product Line: CommandCenter
- Brand Name: Raritan
Media & Performance
Network & Communication
- Network Standard: 10/100/1000Base-T
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Weight (Approximate): 44.10 lb
- Form Factor: Rack-mountable
- Height: 3.5"
- Width: 27.1"
- Depth: 18.7"
- Compatible Rack Unit: 2U
- Power Source: Power Supply
- Hard Drive Capacity: 148 GB
Management & Protocols
- Firewall Protection: Remote Access Authentication
- Functionality: Security Management
- USB: Yes
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 2
- Serial Port: Yes
- Management Port: Yes
Raritan CommandCenter Secure Gateway Appliance