Highlights for Datamax-Oneil E-Class E-4206P Direct Thermal/Thermal Transfer Printer - Monochrome - Desktop - Label Print
The E-Class Mark III is a family of compact desktop thermal printers that are designed for a wide variety of industries and applications that require a reliable and cost effective barcode printer. Datamax-O'Neil applied its industrial printer expertise to provide customers with an entry level printer that has the features and reliability normally found in more expensive printers. The E-Class Mark III is affordable to own, easy to use and economical to operate.
- Maximum Print Width: 4.25"
- Recommended Use: Label Print
- Features: Real Time Clock
- Print Color: Monochrome
- Maximum Print Resolution: 203 dpi
- Maximum Mono Print Speed: 6 in/s
- Standard Warranty: 1 Year Limited
- USB: Yes
- Serial Port: Yes
- Parallel Port: Yes
Display & Graphics
Fonts & Emulation
- Product Type: Direct Thermal/Thermal Transfer Printer
- Manufacturer Part Number: EP2-00-1J000Q00
- Manufacturer Website Address: www.datamaxcorp.com
- Manufacturer: Datamax-O'Neil
- Product Model: E-4206P
- Product Name: E-Class Mark III E-4206P Label Printer
- Product Line: E-Class
- Brand Name: Datamax-O'Neil
Media Types & Handling
- Media Thickness: 10 mil
- Maximum Roll Diameter: 5"
- Media Type: Continuous Label
- Media Sensor: Adjustable Media Sensor
- Ribbon Core Size: 1"
- Maximum Label Width: 4.40"
- Flash Memory: 64 MB
- Standard Memory: 32 MB
- Memory Technology: DRAM
Network & Communication
- Ethernet: Yes
- Wi-Fi: Yes
- Wi-Fi Standard: IEEE 802.11a/b/g
- Ethernet Technology: Fast Ethernet
- Weight (Approximate): 5.29 lb
- Color: Warm Gray
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Height: 7.4"
- Width: 8.0"
- Depth: 11.1"
- Bar Code Symbology Supported: Code 3 of 9
Datamax-Oneil E-Class E-4206P Direct Thermal/Thermal Transfer Printer - Monochrome - Desktop - Label Print
6 in/s Mono - 203 dpi - Fast Ethernet - Wi-Fi - USB - LCD