Product Information for Bushnell G-Force 1300 ARC Laser Rangefinder
Highlights for Bushnell G-Force 1300 ARC Laser Rangefinder
The quickest way to turn a buck into four quarters.
Lightning speed and unrivaled precision in the palm of your hand. Equipped with our new E.S.P. (Extreme. Speed. Precision) Turboprocessor, the all-new G-Force 1300 ARC is a performance-enhanced version of the most accurate laser rangefinder system in the world - Bushnell ARC.
It delivers industry-leading 1/2-yard accuracy and 1/10-yard display precision.
With Vivid Display Technology (VDT), you get bright clear distance readings, even in low light, with an effective range of 5 to 1,300 yards.
ARC Bow and Rifle Modes make you deadly accurate in all seasons and terrain. And its rubber-armored metal housing makes it the toughest laser rangefinder we've ever created.
Rapid target I.D. is intuitive in all weather conditions thanks to super-sharp 6x optics and our patented RainGuard HD lens treatment.
- VDT (Vivid Display Technology)
- E.S.P. (Extreme. Speed. Precision.)
- VSI (Variable Sight-In)
- Bow Mode - provides true horizontal distance from 5-99 yards
- Rifle Mode - provides bullet-drop/holdover in inches
- BullsEye, Brush and Scan mode
- Range: 5-1,300 yards diopter adjustment
- Built-in tripod mount
- Posi-Thread battery door
- Reflective: 1200
- SCAN: Yes
- RAIN: Built-In
- Reflector: Built-In
- G-Force 1300 ARC Laser Rangefinder
- 3-Volt CR2 Battery