Product Information for Fujitsu Rack2-Filer v.5.0 - Complete Product - 1 User
Highlights for Fujitsu Rack2-Filer v.5.0 - Complete Product - 1 User
- Platform Supported:PC
- Package Type:Retail
- License Pricing:Standard
Rack2-Filer is a feature-rich scanning and digital data archiving application incorporating an ultra-intuitive user interface that gives users the benefits of what they love best about the paper world while harnessing the power and sophistication they depend upon within the electronic realm. With Rack2-Filer and your Fujitsu scanner, you can easily scan, print, edit, distribute and organize your digitized documents.
- Intel Pentium III 600 MHz or higher for Windows 2000 Professional/XP
- Intel Pentium 4 1.8 GHz or higher for Windows Vista
- Windows Vista
- Windows 2000 Professional
- Windows XP
- 10 MB or more space for System Drive
- 310 MB or more space for Installation Drive
- Additional space is required for the data created by Rack2-Filer
- 256 MB or higher (512 MB or more Recommended) for Windows 2000 Professional/XP
- 512 MB or higher (1 GB or more Recommended) for Windows Vista
- 800 x 600 pixels or more display
Rack2-Filer's Library, Cabinet and Binder Archiving Methodology:
- Rack2-Filer is capable of digitally archiving the equivalent of 2,520,000 digital pages in up to 2,520 binders.
- A maximum of 1,000 pages can be entered into each e-binder (21 e-binders per shelf, 20 cabinets per library, 6 libraries per link)
Easy to understand and operate:
- Rack2-Filer creates a life-like experience with digital content through the use of virtual cabinets and e-binders.
- While flipping through pages, users can add highlights, divider sheets, and sticky notes to enhance the organizational value of their archive.
Searching for information made simple:
- With Rack2-Filer's built-in Optical Character Recognition (OCR) engine, content can be made searchable by word, phrase or number.
- Even the "sticky notes" and "binder titles" can be searched.
Reduce paper clutter and save time:
- Rack2-Filer enables users to scan and store digital data in a very efficient way, providing several powerful tools and time-saving features to keep your content highly accessible, exceptionally organized, and working hard for you.
- Paper just can't compete.