- Learn More
Product Information for APC 20A Rack Automatic Transfer Switch
Highlights for APC 20A Rack Automatic Transfer Switch
- Product Type:Automatic Transfer Switch
The only manageable transfer switch in 1U APC Rack Automatic Transfer Switches (rack ATS) provide reliable, redundant power to single-corded equipment. The rack ATS has dual input power cords supplying power to the connected load. If the primary power source becomes unavailable, the rack ATS will seamlessly source power from the secondary source without interrupting critical loads. The Rack ATS has built-in network connectivity, which allows for remote management via Web, SNMP, or Telnet interfaces.
- 20A Rack Automatic Transfer Switch
- Documentation CD
- Installation guide
- Rack Mounting brackets
- RS-232 configuration cable
- Warranty card
Certifications & Standards
- EN 55022 Class A
- FCC Part 15 Class A
Learn More About APC 20A Rack Automatic Transfer Switch
Power DistributionThe growing complexity of IT environments, from wiring closets and server rooms to data centers of all sizes, has increased the need for reliable power distribution to the rack level. Eliminating power management issues is essential for IT and Facilities managers to maintain system availability of increasing higher density equipment. Power Distribution Units are an essential element in managing power capacity and functionality for critical network, server and data center equipment.
APC provides a wide array of power distribution solutions for your IT environment. APCs standardized PDUs are designed to increase the manageability and efficiency of your data center. Power Distribution solutions provide real-time remote load monitoring of connected equipment and individual outlet power control for remote power recycling, manage power-up or power-down sequencing of equipment. IT and Data Center Managers rely on APC PDU alarms to warn of potential power overloads before critical IT failures occur.
Rack-mount Transfer SwitchesProvides redundant rack mount power to single-corded equipment.
The only manageable transfer switch in 1U
APC Rack Automatic Transfer Switches (rack ATS) provide reliable, redundant rack mount power to single-corded equipment. The rack ATS has dual input power cords supplying power to the connected load. If the primary power source becomes unavailable, the rack ATS will seamlessly source power from the secondary source without interrupting critical loads. The Rack ATS has built-in network connectivity, which allows for remote management via Web, SNMP, or Telnet interfaces.
- Local Current Monitoring Display - The aggregate current draw per rack PDU is displayed on the unit via a digital display. The local digital display helps installers avoid overloaded circuits by providing a visible warning when the current draw is close to the maximum amperage draw of the strip. (Available on designated SKUs only)
- Wide range of input and output connections - Product family includes a variety of input and output connections to distribute 120V, 208V, or 230V power to multiple outlets. Having a variety of inputs and outputs allow users to adapt to varying power requirements. APC offers units that bring up to 14.4kW using a single branch whip.
- Remote Management Capabilities - Full-featured network management interfaces that provide standards-based management via Web, SNMP, and Telnet. Allows users to access, configure, and manage units from remote locations to save valuable time. Associated with this feature is the ability to quickly and easily upgrade the firmware via network download to installed units for future product enhancements.
- Dual Input Power Sources - Supplies redundant AC power to connected equipment. Two AC lines power the unit and if the primary AC power fails, the unit will automatically switch to the alternative power source.
|Nominal Output Voltage||120V|
|Maximum Total Current Draw per Phase||20A|
|Output Connections||(10) NEMA 5-20R |
|Nominal Input Voltage||100V, 120V|
|Input Frequency||47 - 63 Hz|
|Regulatory Derated Input Current (North America)||16A|
|Input Connections||NEMA 5-20P |
|Cord Length||8 feet (2.44 meters)|
|Number of Power Cords||2|
|Acceptable Input Voltage||100-125 VAC|
|Maximum Line Current per phase||20A|
|Maximum Input Current per phase||20A|
|Net Weight||10.95 lbs. (4.98 kg)|
|Maximum Height||1.72 inches (44 mm)|
|Maximum Width||17.00 inches (432 mm)|
|Maximum Depth||9.00 inches (229 mm)|
|Operating Environment||23 - 113 °F (-5 - 45 °C)|
|Operating Relative Humidity||5 - 95%|
|Operating Elevation||0-10000 feet (0-3000 meters)|
|Storage Temperature||-13 - 149 °F (-25 - 65 °C)|
|Storage Relative Humidity||5 - 95%|
|Storage Elevation||0-50000 feet (0-15000 meters)|
|Regulatory Approvals||EN 55022 Class A, FCC Part 15 Class A|
|Standard Warranty||2 years repair or replace|
|Sustainable Offer Status|
|REACH||REACH: Contains No SVHCs|
|Battery Notes||Contains Lithium Coin Cell|