- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
TOP SELLING RFID READERS & ACCESSORIES
Product Information for RF IDeas RDR-6081AKE Card Reader Access Device
Highlights for RF IDeas RDR-6081AKE Card Reader Access Device
- Product Type:Card Reader Access Device
- Dimensions:0"90" Height x 2"50" Width x 4"20" Depth
The family of pcProx proximity card readers eliminates the need for manual entry providing error-free identification. pcProx is compatible with over 300 million physical access proximity cards. This reader allows users to use their building access card for other forms of identification and security throughout their workplace. This product is available either embedded in a keyboard or the standard wedge type housing. The plug-n-play reader comes with flash memory, allowing the user to quickly configure the output to meet the user’s needs.
As a card enrollment or ID badge reader/tester, the USB model emulates a keyboard and will keystroke the card’s ID and/or site code to the cursor’s location on the screen. The reader can be configured to add keystrokes before and after the card’s data. The serial version, available in RS-232, Ethernet, or USB Virtual Com, delivers the card’s data in ASCII.
It can be used as a standalone system, or be seamlessly integrated with other software applications using the optional SDK (software developer’s kit). As an integrated reader you will find applications such as PC/LAN logon, single sign-on, card enrollment, visitor management, vending, point of sale, time/attendance, user authorization, seminar, fitness or training attendance, magnetic card emulation, and more.
- Typical Maximum read range: 1.0” – 3.0” (2.5 – 7.6cm) dependent upon proximity card type and environmental conditions
- Dimensions: 3 3/8” x 2” x 0.6” (Models with RDR in part number only) 4.2” x 2.5” x 0.875” (10.6 x 6.35 x 2.2 cm)
- Weight: 0.45 lbs (12.7g)
- Power supply and interface: USB self-powered; RS-232 model; 5V supplied by PS2. Keyboard pass-thru connector
- Indicators: Tri-state LED, beeper
- Transmit frequency: 125 kHz
- Operating temperature range: -22° to 150°F (-30° to 65°C)
- Operating humidity range: 5% to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Storage temperature range: -40° to 185°F (-40° to 85°C)
- Interface: RS-232 DB9 Connector or USB or Ethernet
- Certifications: FCC, United States; CE Mark Europe, C-tic Australia, RoHS
- Warranty: One year for material/workmanship defects