Product Information for BenQ MW663 3000 ANSI Lumens 1280 x 800 WXGA 13000:1 DLP Projector
Highlights for BenQ MW663 3000 ANSI Lumens 1280 x 800 WXGA 13000:1 DLP Projector
Projection Perfect for Every Occasion
The BenQ MW663 is just the projector you need to perfect your presentation in all settings. Featuring WXGA resolution with 3000 ANSI lumens and 13000:1 high contrast ratio, the MW663 also offers multi display for ultra-smooth connection, PC-less presentation and 3D ready projection to keep your presentation lookin' great!
Power saving , Eco friendly
World-Leading SmartEco Technology for a Greener Environment
As the first DLP brand to incorporate Philips' ImageCare technology into its projector lamp system, BenQ has taken a further leap, developing its own SmartEco Technology to perfect what DLP can do for energy saving in the 21st century classroom. Built with this brand new invention, the MW663 brings together uncompromised brightness, exquisite picture quality and optimized lamp life through innovative features.
Eco Blank Mode
The Eco Blank mode allows teachers to blank the projection screen whenever they need to direct their students' focus back on them – or simply when the projector is not in use. When activated, this special feature dims the lamp power automatically, lowering the total power consumption by 70%.
The SmartEco Mode, which cleverly adjusts the lamp power to maximize power saving by delivering the best contrast and brightness performance using only as much light as needed.
No Source Detected Mode
The automatic switch to Eco Blank Mode after the projector is turned on for over three minutes without a display source, eliminating unnecessary energy waste and prolonging the life of the projector lamp.
Audio Pass through
With the built-in speaker, the MW663 can be used as an audio system when it's on the standby mode. This saves you the trouble as well as the extra budget for getting a separate audio system.
0.5W in Standby Mode
When inactive, the MW663 keeps power consumption to a minimum with 0.5W standby power, achieving what was once a challenge for ealier projector models. This technological advancement in energy saving certainly helps extend the projector lamp life and lower energy costs.
Hassle-free projector maintenance
Upper lamp door for easy lamp access
The upper lamp door is designed for it managers to replace the projector lamp safely and quickly. should the projector lamp go out in the middle of the class, it can be replaced without delaying the class.
Kensington lock to discourage theft
A Kensington lock is designed to enable projector managers to secure their classroom projectors either to a ceiling mount or an audiovisual equipment cart, adding extra "physical" security to a classroom projector. BenQ's education projectors are each built with a security bar to help discourage a good number of opportunistic thieves.
Auto Power off
Automatic power off after the projector is turned on for over thirty minutes without a display source, eliminating unnecessary energy waste and prolonging the life of the projector lamp.
Insert a WiFi dongle into the USB flash drive slot to display contents from your PC, MAC, iPhone and iPad to MW663 through Wireless Display feature.
USB Display offers the plug-and-play convenience of USB connection - with automatic resolution detection for the best image presentation and extension support for simultaneous multi-projection display.
USB Drive Display allows teachers to teach light with a USB flash drive. All they need to do is save the files they need onto a USB flash drive and insert it in the MW663 to start teaching. File types supported are JPEG, JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF and TIFF.
- ecoFACTS can tell you how eco-friendly BenQ products are!
- Development of eco-friendly products, BenQ doesn't just want to comply with green regulations passively, but also to actively develop eco-friendly products!
- ecoFACTS declares BenQ's greatest efforts on the replacement of hazardous substances, material selection, packaging design, energy-saving design and other aspects of the products.
- Projection System: DLP
- Native Resolution: WXGA(1280x800)
- Brightness: 3000AL
- Contrast Ratio: 13000:1
- Display Color: 1.07 Billion Colors
- Lens: F2.59-2.87, f=16.88-21.88 mm
- Aspect Ratio: Native 16:10 (5 aspect ratio selectable)
- Throw Ratio: 1.21-1.57(76.5"@ 2m)
- Image Size (Diagonal): 44"-300"
- Zoom Ratio: 1.3:1
- Lamp Type: 210W
- Lamp(Normal/Economic Mode/SmartEco Mode): 4000/5000/6500 hours
- Keystone Adjustment: 1D, Vertical ± 40 degrees
- Projection Offset: 120% ±5%
- Resolution Support: VGA(640 x 480) to UXGA(1600 x 1200)
- Horizontal Frequency: 31K~102KHz
- Vertical Scan Rate: 23~120Hz
- Computer in (D-sub 15pin) x 2(Share with component)
- Monitor out (D-sub 15pin) x 1
- HDMI x 1
- Composite Video in (RCA) x 1
- S-Video in (Mini DIN 4pin) x 1
- Audio in (Mini Jack) x 1
- Audio L/R in (RCA) x 1
- Audio out (Mini Jack) x 1
- Speaker 2W x 1
- USB (Type A) x 1 (USB Reader & Wireless Display)
- USB (Type mini B) x 1 (Download & UBS display)
- RS232 (DB-9pin) x 1
- IR Receiver x2 (Front+Top)
- Dimensions(W x H x D): 312 x 104 x 244 mm
- HDTV Compatibility: 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Video Compatibility: NTSC, PAL, SECAM
- Weight: 2.75KG
- Audible Noise: 32/28 dBA (Normal/Economic mode)
- Power Supply: AC100 to 240 V, 50 to 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 303W, Standby<0.5W
- On-Screen Display Languages: Arabic/Bulgarian/ Croatian/ Czech/ Danish/ Dutch/ English/ Finnish/ French/ German/ Greek/ Hindi/ Hungarian/ Italian/ Indonesian/ Japanese/ Korean/ Norwegian/ Polish/ Portuguese/ Romanian/ Russian/ Simplified Chinese/Spanish/ Swedish/ Turkish/ Thai/ Traditional Chinese (28 Languages)
- Picture Modes: Dynamic/Presentation/sRGB/Cinema/User 1/User 2
- Remote Control w/ Battery
- Power Cord (by region)
- User Manual CD
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card (by region)
- VGA(D-sub 15pin) Cable