Asus ASUSPRO A4310-B1 All-in-One Computer - Intel Core i3 i3-4150T 3 GHz - Desktop - Black
$ 618.26 $ 699.99
Free Shipping | In Stock
Dell P2314T 23" LED LCD Touchscreen Monitor - 16:9 - 8 ms
$ 334.45 $ 399.99
Free Shipping | In Stock
MMF Cash Drawer 16 x 16 - VAL-u Line Printer Driven Cash Drawer
$ 111.22 $ 139.00
Free Shipping | In Stock
Asus G20AJ-US009S Desktop Computer - Intel Core i7 i7-4790 3.60 GHz - Tower
$ 1083.23 $ 1099.00
Free Shipping | In Stock
Astro Pneumatic Two Way Ratcheting Oil Filter Wrench - 80-100mm (3.15"-3.9")
$ 23.29 $ 51.33
Product Information for Viewsonic PJD6245 3000 Lumens 1024 x 768 XGA 15000:1 HDMI Blu-Ray Speakers Black DLP 3D Projector
Highlights for Viewsonic PJD6245 3000 Lumens 1024 x 768 XGA 15000:1 HDMI Blu-Ray Speakers Black DLP 3D Projector
- Native Resolution:1024 x 768
- Contrast Ratio:15,000:1
The ViewSonic PJD6245 is an advanced networkable XGA DLP projector that delivers bright images to overcome moderate ambient light. Ideal for classroom and corporate LAN environments, the PJD6245 is equipped with Crestron LAN controller—making it easy for IT admin to remotely control and manage multiple projectors from their workstations. Certified with AMX Device Discovery, the PJD6245 easily integrates into any size campus or enterprise. Built with BrilliantColor technology, this projector produces vibrant colors, while 3000 ANSI lumens and 15000:1 contrast ratio deliver stunning, razor-sharp images. With the latest HDMI, the PJD6245 can now display 3D images from 3D Blu-ray players. A filter-less design and DynamicEco technology reduces brightness by 70% when not in use – providing for virtually zero maintenance and a longer product life. The PJD6245 is the perfect projector for both classroom and corporate settings.
3000 Lumens Shine in Virtually Any Setting
Uses fewer watts per lumen than other comparable projectors. And with 15000:1 contrast (with DynamicEco), the PJD6245 is the bright choice for business and education.
Settings where the PJD6245 is the perfect solution
- Business - conference rooms, meeting rooms, boardrooms.
- Classrooms - lectures, videos, lesson plans, project presentations, and even auditorium presentations.
Advanced DLP (Digital Light Processing) technology allows you to experience crystal clear, razor-sharp and lifelike images with the same DLP technology used in Hollywood. For fast action, the response time is 1,000 times faster than similar LCD-based projectors. And with no air filters to clean or change, the latest generation of DLP-based projectors from ViewSonic is among the lowest TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) in the industry.
The ViewSonic PJD6245 projector with BrilliantColor technology features multi-color processing to produce stunning, vibrant colors. Unlike other technologies that use just 3 primary colors to produce the image (such as LCD), the PJD6245 uses up to 6 separate colors. The sophisticated 6-segment color wheel enhances the yellow color performance that is key to accurate and vivid color reproduction. With multi-color processing, colors are richer and more vibrant with exquisite and precise detail.
LAN Control & Monitoring with Crestron & AMX
IT admin can monitor, schedule, and manage the projector remotely, as well as receive projector status alerts, with the integrated Crestron e-Control system and RoomView Express management software. Because the PJD6245 is Crestron and AMX certified, IT admin can easily integrate the projector into any size campus or enterprise.
3D Blu-ray ready with HDMI
With the latest HDMI, the ViewSonic PJD6245 projector can now display 3D images directly from 3D Blu-ray players. The PJD6245 is designed to provide an amazing 3D visual experience for classroom, office, and even home environments.
DynamicEco technology for total control of audience's focus
With the DynamicEco button on the remote, take command of presentations by dimming the screen brightness by 70%. This feature allows presenters to easily shift the audience’s focus when the projector is not in use. When idle, the projector will auto-activate DynamicEco as well. When DynamicEco is activated, the lamp’s power consumption is significantly reduced – a great energy-saving design for low total cost of ownership (TCO).
Virtually maintenance-free with filter-less design
The ViewSonic PJD6245 projector features a filter-less design. Unlike LCD projectors that require users to clean, or sometimes replace, filters every 100 to 300 hours of operation, the ViewSonic PJD6245 projector’s filter-less design eliminates filter cleaning or filter replacement. This provides virtually zero maintenance, saves you significant dollars and labor over the projector’s lifespan, and lowers your total cost of ownership (TCO).
Long-lasting reliable picture quality & superior color performance
ViewSonic DLP projectors provide reliable picture quality you can trust and superior color performance you can count on, after thousands of hours of usage. Built on DLP technology, ViewSonic’s PJD6245 projector virtually eliminates image degradation known as color decay – a yellow/faded tint that LCD projectors may develop after extended use. Even after years of use, the PJD6245 will continue to produce a stunning, sharp image that lasts.
Packed with features
- 6-segment color wheel design improves color performance and accuracy to provide natural, vivid colors
- Auto source detection senses the source input and syncs with your computer automatically
- Supports wide range of digital signals from SD (480i/480p) to HD (720p/1080i/1080p)
- Integrated speaker ideal for multimedia applications, videos, audio-enabled presentations
PC 3D-Ready / 120Hz refresh rate powered DLP Link Technology
With support for DLP Link technology, you´ll have amazing 3D capabilities at your disposal. All that’s required to unlock 3D capabilities on the ViewSonic PJD6245 3D-ready projector is ViewSonic’s PGD-series 3D active shutter glasses, 3D content, and 3D-enabled video card. Unleash a vivid 3D experience with the ViewSonic PJD6245 projector today.
Long lamp life up to 10,000 hours
The new advanced lamp technology from ViewSonic extends the lamp life up to 10,000 hours and saves you on replacement lamp costs.
Environmentally friendly Eco-mode saves money and power
With only a slight 20% decrease in brightness, the Eco-mode function can extend the life of your lamp by almost 50% and up to 6,000 hours in some cases. Other benefits of Eco-mode operation include reduced power consumption, as well as less heat and audible noise output. It´s good for the environment and great for your budget. The Eco-mode function will definitely help lower your total cost of ownership (TCO).
Small & light for easy portability
Measuring only 3.3 inches high and weighing only 4.6 pounds, ViewSonic’s PJD6245 is light and compact, making it the perfect portable projector for mobile sales and business travelers.
Peace of mind with industry-leading warranty
Backed by our 25-year reputation for quality and reliability, ViewSonic offers one of the industry´s best overall projector warranties with 3-year limited parts and labor, 1-year lamp, and first year free Express Exchange service. Don´t be fooled by the seemingly longer warranties out there in the market that exclude the more vulnerable systems and moving parts of a projector.
- 3,000 ANSI lumens with 15000:1 contrast ratio for clear, razor-sharp images
- BrilliantColor technology provides exceptional display quality
- LAN control for centralized remote management
- 3D Blu-ray ready with HDMI
- Maintenance free with filter-less design
- Long-lasting reliable picture quality & superior color performance
- 6-segment color wheel design, auto source detection, HD signal support & integrated speaker
- DynamicEco technology for total control of audience’s focus
- PC 3D ready & up to 120Hz refresh rate powered by DLP Link Technology
- Long lamp life up to 10,000 hours
- Environmentally friendly Eco-mode saves money and power
- Small & light for easy portability
- Industry-leading warranty: 3-years limited warranty on parts and labor, 1 year on lamp, and free first year Express Exchange service
- Product Dimensions (w x h x d) with stand: 10.5” x 3.3” x 8.7”
- Type: 0.55" Digital Micromirror Device (DLP)
- Resolution: XGA 1024x768 (native)
- Lens: 1.1× Manual optical zoom / Manual optical focus
- Zoom Factor: N/A
- Keystone: Vertical digital keystone correction (+/- 40º)
- Display Size: 24–300 in. / 0.6 m–7.6 m (diagonal)
- Throw Distance: 3.0 ft–37.2 ft / 0.9 m–11.3 m
- Throw Ratio: 1.86-2.04:1
- Lamp Type: 190 watt
- Lamp Life (normal/eco-mode): 4500 / 6000 / 10,000 hours (Normal / Eco-mode / DynamicEco)
- Brightness 3000 Lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 15,000:1 (w/ DynamicEco)
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3 (native)
- Color Wheel: 6-seg RGBCYW/7200rpm
- Color Depth: 30 bits, 1.07B Color (10+10+10)
- Color Gamut: N/A
- Computer and Video: NTSC M (3.58 MHz), 4.43MHz, PAL (B, D, G, H, I, M, N, 60), SECAM (B, D, G, K, K1, L), 480i and 576i, 480p and 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Frequency: Fh: 31–100KHz, Fv: 24–120Hz
- PC: VGA to 1600x1200 UXGA
- Mac: Up to UXGA (may require MAC adaptor)
- Audio Input: 3.5mm mini jack
- Audio Out: 3.5mm mini jack
- RGB Input: 15-pin mini D-sub (x2)
- Composite Input: RCA jack
- S-Video Input: 4-pin mini-DIN
- Component: 15-pin mini D-sub (x2, shared with RGB)
- RGB Output: 15-pin mini D-sub
- Control: RS-232 (DB-9)
- Digital: HDMI
- Network: RJ45
- USB: Mini B (mouse control and service)
- Mic-In: N/A
- Screen Trigger: N/A
- Card Reader: N/A
- Speakers: 2W (x1)
- Amplifier: N/A
- Voltage: 100~240VAC (Auto Switching), 50/60Hz (universal)
- Consumption: 240W (typ) / <0.5W (stand-by mode)
- Basic: Power, keystone/arrow keys, left, menu/exit, right, mode/enter, auto, source
- OSD: Display, Picture, Source, System Setup (Basic), System Setup (Advanced), Information (See user guide for full OSD functionality)
- Temperature: 32ºF–104ºF (0ºC–40ºC)
- Humidity: 10%–90% (non-condensing)
- Altitude: 0~6,000 ft (1,800m), operational up to 10,000 ft (3,048m)
- Normal: 32dB
- Eco-Mode: 29dB
- Physical: 10.6 x 3.3 x 8.7 in. / 268 x 84.4 x 221 mm
- Packaging: 14.2 x 12.8 x 7.4 in. / 360 x 325 x 188 mm
- Net: 4.63 lb. / 2.1 kg
- Gross: 7.48 lb. / 3.4 kg
- CB, UL, cUL, FCC (including ICES-003), CE, UL-Argentina, NOM, TUV-GS, GOST-R, SASO, Ukraine, PSB, C-Tick, Korean-KC, CCC, CECP, WEEE, RoHS
- ViewSonic PJD6245 Projector
- Power Cable
- VGA Cable
- Remote Control with batteries
- Quick Start Guide
- ViewSonic Wizard DVD (with User Guide)
- 3-year limited warranty on parts and labor, 1-year limited warranty on lamp, 1st year free Express Exchange service