Product Information for Panasonic PT-EW630UL LCD Projector - 720p - HDTV - 16:10 - No Lens (Open Box)
Highlights for Panasonic PT-EW630UL LCD Projector - 720p - HDTV - 16:10 - No Lens (Open Box)
High Brightness and Flexibility
Bright, high-quality images and ecological designs for flexible systems with easy maintenance. Producing bright, easy-to-see images for classrooms to university lecture rooms, engineering or art classes, and company meeting rooms.
- Number of Speakers: 1
- Speaker Output Power: 10 W
- Standby Power Consumption: 400 mW
- Platform Supported: PC
- Projection Method: Ceiling
- Video Signal Standard: HDTV
- Video Signal Format: NTSC
- Input Scan Format: 1080p
- Output Scan Format: 720p
- Lamp Type: UHM
- Lamp Power: 330 W
- Number of Lamps: 1
- Normal Mode Lamp Life: 3000 Hour
- Economy Mode Lamp Life: 4000 Hour
- Speaker Output Mode: Mono
- HDMI: Yes
- Number of HDMI Ports: 1
- VGA: Yes
- Composite Video: Yes
- Component Video: Yes
- Network (RJ-45): Yes
- Product Type: LCD Projector
- Manufacturer Part Number: PTEW630UL
- Manufacturer Website Address: www.panasonic.com
- Manufacturer: Panasonic
- Product Model: PT-EW630UL
- Product Name: PT-EW630UL LCD Projector
- Product Series: PT-EZ570
- Brand Name: Panasonic
- Contrast Ratio: 5,000:1
- Diagonal Image Size: 400"
- Uniformity: 90%
- Color Supported: 1.07 Billion Colors (30-bit)
- Native Resolution: 1280 x 800
- Standard Mode Brightness: 5500 lm
- Graphic Mode: WXGA
- Native Aspect Ratio: 16:10
- Vertical Keystone Correction: -40/+40
- Horizontal Keystone Correction: -30/+30
- Maximum Vertical Sync: 100 Hz
- Maximum Horizontal Sync: 120 kHz
Green Compliance Certificate/Authority
Network & Communication
- Ethernet Technology: Fast Ethernet
- Form Factor: Ceiling Mountable
- Height: 6.5"
- Width: 19.3"
- Depth: 14.6"
- Input Voltage: 110 V AC
- Operating Power Consumption: 490 W
Open Box products are customer returns or demo units sold at a fraction of standard retail price.
Open Box units have been tested fully functional, but may show signs of wear and minor cosmetic flaws.
Consumable items such as ink and or toner are not guaranteed to be included and if included will typically be unsealed with some or all of contents depleted.
Manuals and optional accessories may be missing and pcRUSH has no way to obtain these items.
Open Box items carry a minimum of 90 day manufacturer warranty intact and in many instance warranty may be valid for 10 months or more.