- Learn More
Product Information for Epson Powerlite 1945W 4200 Lumens 1280 x 800 WXGA 3000:1 3LCD Projector
Highlights for Epson Powerlite 1945W 4200 Lumens 1280 x 800 WXGA 3000:1 3LCD Projector
- Brightness: 4200 lumens
- Aspect Ratio: Native 16:10
- Native Resolution: 1280 x 800 WXGA
- Contrast Ratio:3000:1
With 4200 lumens and a contrast ratio of 3000:1 the WXGA-resolution Epson PowerLite 1945W Multimedia Projector has the projection power to present large images in venues where ambient light would be a problem for lesser projectors.
It's got an international 100 to 240 VAC 50 / 60Hz power supply and it can handle NTSC, PAL and SECAM TV signals. It can also project 720p, 1080i and 1080p high definition signals. And those signals will stay in pristine digital form from the source thanks to the 1945W's HDMI port.
All of those signals benefit from the bright and high contrast Epson 3LCD projector panel. 3LCD delivers clear and vibrant images so true to life you may not believe your eyes. The 1945W is also PC friendly. You can plug your PC into one of the 1945W's USB ports (A or B) and use it to project a slide show or presentation.
This projector is also equipped to use your local network (LAN). You can make presentations from any PC on your network and you can manage, monitor and control the projector.
With direct power on you can set the 1945W to turn itself on as soon as it's plugged into the wall socket. And with Epson's instant off technology there is no cool down period. As soon as you turn the projector off you can pack it away.
- Manufacturer: Epson Corporation
- Manufacturer Part Number: V11H471020
- Manufacturer Website Address: www.epson.com
- Brand Name: Epson
- Product Line: PowerLite
- Product Series: 1900
- Product Model: 1945W
- Product Name: PowerLite 1945W WXGA 3LCD Projector
- Product Type: LCD Projector
- Projection Method: Front
- Projection Method: Ceiling
- Projection Method: Rear
- Platform Supported: PC
- Platform Supported: Mac
- Minimum Diagonal Image Size: 29"
- Maximum Diagonal Image Size: 23.33 ft
- Zoom Type: Manual Zoom
- Optical Zoom: 1.6x
- Minimum Lens Aperture: F/1.51
- Maximum Lens Aperture: F/1.99
- Number of Lamps: 1
- Lamp Type: UHE
- Lamp Power: 245 W
- Normal Mode Lamp Life: 2500 Hour
- Economy Mode Lamp Life: 4000 Hour
- Standard Mode Brightness: 4200 lm
- Color Supported: 16.7 Million Colors (24-bit)
- Native Resolution: 1280 x 800
- Graphic Mode: WXGA
- Native Aspect Ratio: 16:10
- Zoom Ratio: 1.6:1
- Contrast Ratio: 3,000:1
- Throw Ratio: 1.38 to 2.24:1
- Uniformity: 89%
- Vertical Keystone Correction: -30°/+30°
- Horizontal Keystone Correction: -30°/+30°
- Video Signal Format: NTSC
- Video Signal Format: PAL
- Video Signal Format: SECAM
- Video Signal Standard: HDTV
- Input Scan Format: 1080p
- Output Scan Format: 720p
- Number of Speakers: 1
- Speaker Output Power: 10 W
- Speaker Output Mode: Mono
Network & Communication
- Ethernet Technology: Fast Ethernet
- Wireless LAN: Yes
- DisplayPort: Yes
- HDMI: Yes
- Number of HDMI Ports: 1
- USB: Yes
- USB Standard: USB 2.0
- Composite Video: Yes
- Network (RJ-45): Yes
- VGA In: Yes
- Input Voltage: 220 V AC
- Input Voltage: 110 V AC
- Operating Power Consumption: 311 W
- Standby Power Consumption: 500 mW
- Form Factor: Ceiling Mountable
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Height: 3.6"
- Width: 14.8"
- Depth: 10.7"
- Weight (Approximate): 8.60 lb
- Application/Usage: Education
- Application/Usage: Meeting
- Package Contents:
- PowerLite 1945W WXGA 3LCD Projector
- Power Cable
- Computer Cable
- Projector Remote Control
- User Manual CD
- Quick Setup Sheet
- PrivateLine Support Card
- Password Protection Sticker
- Monitor and Control CD
- Limited Warranty: 2 Year
- Parts Warranty/Labor: 3 Month - Lamp
Learn More About Epson Powerlite 1945W 4200 Lumens 1280 x 800 WXGA 3000:1 3LCD Projector
- 3x Brighter Colors with Epson
- 3LCD -- The #1 projection technology in the world
- WXGA Resolution
- Split Screen
- DICOM Simulation Mode
- MultiPC Display
- Faroudja DCDi Technology
- Quick Corner
- Automatic Vertical Keystone
- Automatic Horizontal Keystone
- Focus Assist
- Connectivity Interface
- USB Plug n' Play
- PC Free Presentation (with movie)
- Network Monitor/Control
- Wireless LAN
- Air Filter Compartment
- Lamp Compartment
3x Brighter Colors with Epson
Brilliant image quality requires high color brightness. Epson 3LCD projectors have 3x Brighter Colors than leading competitive projectors. Delivering 4200 lumens of color brightness (color light output) and 4200 lumens of white brightness (white light output), the PowerLite 1945W uses 3LCD, 3-chip technology for brilliant images with true-to-life color.
3LCD -- The #1 projection technology in the world
See the whole picture with widescreen resolution
3 different settings Split screen feature allows you to display two screens simultaneously for collaboration. Show videos, graphs and charts, or documents side by side and toggle display options like shutter video, switch audio, and close caption.
DICOM Simulation Mode
Ideal for viewing medical images in grayscale for training and educational purposes.
Present and share ideas and graphics in a team working environment using MultiPC Projection. This feature allows up to four PCs to be displayed simultaneously on the screen. Toggle and switch between 32 individual PCs connected to a network.
Faroudja DCDi Technology
Award winning video technology that produces smooth action by de-interlacing the frames and eliminating jagging.
Ultimate flexibility in adjusting the image of your projector. Simply choose a corner and drag it for a perfectly rectangular image.
Automatic Vertical Keystone
The projector will automatically adjust for any vertical keystoning of the image.
Automatic Horizontal Keystone
With horizontal keystone tool, you do not have to place the projector in the middle of the room. This feature allows you to position the image off to one side of the room, and adjust the image using this horizontal keystone tool.
When setting up, the projector will detect the screen and advise the optimum focal range to set the projector for best clarity.
USB Plug n' Play
Connect one cable and you are ready to present.
PC Free Presentation (with movie)
PC free content viewing allows you to project without having to connect to a PC. You can show Images (JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG), movies (MPEG, WMV), and PDF from a thumb drive, or simply connect a Document Camera for instant presentations.
Administrative tool that can monitor the projector’s operations, while giving the administrator the ability to control its activities.
With integrated wireless capability, and advanced wireless security, Never fear that your information is at risk. (WPA, WPA2)
Air Filter Compartment
Air Filter (up to 5000 hours) The Air filter compartment can be easily accessed while the projector is mounted for easy filter replacement Replacement Filter - V13H134S41
Lamp (up to 4000 hours lamp life on eco model) The lamp compartment can be easily accessed while the projector is mounted for easy lamp replacement. Replacement Lamp - V13H010L75
PowerLite 1945W WXGA 3LCD ProjectorBright. Secure. Full-featured.
- 3x Brighter Colors, and reliable performance – 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- One measurement of brightness is not enough -- look for both high color brightness and high white brightness. The PowerLite 1945W has:
- Color Brightness: 4200 lumens (color light output)
- White Brightness: 4200 lumens (white light output)
- WXGA (1280 x 800) resolution
- Integrated wireless module
- Advanced wireless security
- Split Screen/Multi-PC project
- PC-free presentations w/ video
- Digital HDMI and DisplayPort
- EPSON iProjection™ app ready
- Network monitor and control
The best-selling projectors in the worldEpson offers a wide range of high-quality projectors to meet most any need. Built with image quality and reliability in mind, Epson projectors enhance communication and inspire collaboration, while offering a low total cost of ownership. From ultraportable projectors designed for educational settings to boardroom-ready installable business projectors, Epson has the model made for you.
IMAGE QUALITY3x Brighter Colors with EpsonBrilliant image quality requires high color brightness (color light output), and Epson 3LCD projectors have 3x Brighter Colors than leading competitive projectors.
One brightness measurement (lumens) is not enough. A projector‘s specification needs to show both high color brightness and high white brightness. If color brightness is lower than white brightness, images may be dark, dull and lose detail. If not provided, be sure to ask for a projector’s color brightness specification.
Get consistent, true-to-life color with Epson, whether you’re projecting images with deep, dark colors or a white screen with text.
WXGA (1280 x 800), 16:10 native resolution — for remarkable detail and widescreen convenienceThe widescreen PowerLite 1945W is ideal for use with the latest-generation widescreen computers and great for projecting a wide variety of content. Its native 16:10 aspect ratio allows you to fully utilize the capabilities of your widescreen computer, giving you 30% more image area than a 4:3 image. The PowerLite 1945W also allows you to display 4:3 content without losing image quality.
3LCD -- The #1 projection technology in the world• Up to 3x Brighter Colors
• All 3LCD projectors have 3 chips
• 25% lower power consumption for lower energy costs
• 20 years of road-tested reliability
Award-winning Faroudja DCDi Cinema for advanced video qualityFaroudja DCDi Cinema is a video enhancement technology, used primarily for film viewing, that produces exceptional image quality without introducing artifacts. Faroudja developed DCDi (Directional Correlational Deinterlacing) to reduce jagged images by using a unique algorithm. This algorithm, in combination with the technology’s decoding, deinterlacing and enhancement features, won an Emmy Award from the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences.
Advanced color adjustmentsFlexible color and image configuration menus allow you to adjust brightness, contrast, color saturation, tint, sharpness and more. Gamma adjustments allow for changing the brightness of the mid-tones of the image. For special projection material such as high-quality photographs or artwork, users can adjust the hue, saturation and brightness for six colors: RGBCMY (Red, Green, Blue, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow).
DICOM Simulation ModeDICOM (Digital Imaging and Communication in Medicine) is a standard for handling, storing, printing and transmitting medical imaging information. The projector’s DICOM Simulation Mode enables users to reproduce images with an advanced grayscale level that simulates DICOM Part 14. This mode is ideal for viewing grayscale medical images, such as X-rays, for training and educational purposes.
CUTTING-EDGE TECHNOLGOYSplit Screen featureProject two images (video or still) side-by-side from two different sources simultaneously. You can choose from three layout options, swap the images/display sizes, choose the source for the audio and even display closed captioning if the source signal includes it.
Multi-PC ProjectionEPSON Multi-PC Collaboration utility allows you to display four individual PC screens simultaneously over the network with up to 32 PCs connected to the same projector. This feature is a great tool for meetings or classroom projects where multiple users can present and share ideas and graphics.
Digital DisplayPort and HDMI connectivityDisplayPort and an HDMI digital display interface enables the projector to easily project digital content including video and audio. Both are compatible with the latest laptops, Blu-ray®, DVD and other media players. Future proof your digital content.
ADVANCED NETWORKINGEasy Management® with EPSON Monitor and ControlEasyMP® technology makes it easy to monitor and control all networked EPSON projectors. You can use the utility while performing help desk services and proactively manage your projector assets. Remotely power down your projector(s) to extend the lamp life and produce energy savings. The utility also allows you to set up e-mail notifications, verify and change internal settings, and more. The utility is packaged on a CD with the projector and can be used with a PC to check the status of a projector. It is also available online at epson.com
Crestron® RoomView® compatibleThese projectors are compatible with Crestron RoomView, allowing IT managers that have standardized on this popular platform to monitor and control network connected projectors with the same software they use to monitor all other projectors on their network.
Advanced wireless security protocolThe integrated wireless module supports robust wireless network security protocols that prevent information leakage in an enterprise environment. The PowerLite 1945W offers security features such as WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-EAP, WPA2-PSK and WPA2-EAP. These security features are also available in Quick Connection Mode.
EPSON iProjection™ App via Networked ProjectorConnect from your wireless iOS device to projectors already on a network. iOS device users can project and share their presentation files, photos and more from their iPad®/iPod®/iPhone® via the EPSON iProjection application. For more information, visit www.epson.com/ProjectorApp
EASE OF USEPC-free presentations including PDFsJust plug your USB hard drive into the USB port, and you are ready to display documents, movies and images stored on your USB drive. Present a slideshow or movie without having to connect to a PC. Compatible with the following file formats:
- Image files: PDF, JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG
- Movie files: MPEG, WMV
Fast, easy setup and control
- USB Plug 'n Play — simply connect your PC to the projector and start presenting
- 1.6x optical zoom — offers great positioning flexibility to fit large or small rooms
- Focus Help — offers assistance for installers via a striped pattern and focus dia
- A/V Mute Slide — control your presentation; it’s right at your fingertips
- Sleep Mode — set from 1 to 30 minutes to save energy when the A/V Mute Slide is closed orno signal is detected
- Direct Power On/Off — power the projector on and off with the flip of a wall switch
- Instant Off® — no cool-down time required, so it is ready to shut down when you are
- Energy-efficient 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- Recyclable product
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWaySM Transport Partner
- 1 Light output varies depending on modes (color light output and white light output). White light output measured using ISO 21118.
- 2 WXGA (1280 x 800), XGA (1024 x 768), SVGA (800x600).
- 3 All wireless is 802.11 b/g/n.