Product Information for Sanyo PLC-XM150S 6000 Lumens 1024 x 768 XGA 1000:1 LCD Projector
Highlights for Sanyo PLC-XM150S 6000 Lumens 1024 x 768 XGA 1000:1 LCD Projector
In response to this market trend, the PLC-XM150/XM150L, with the highest brightness in its class at 6,000 lumens, and the PLC-XM100/XM100L, with a high brightness of 5,000 lumens, have been developed. In addition, they incorporate the highly durable New Optical Engine using an inorganic liquid crystal panel and the AMF: Active Maintenance Filter system, which realize high reliability and lower maintenance cost. Further, numerous superior functions ideal for professional use are incorporated, including the “Power Vertical/Horizontal Lens Shifting Function” that enables projection adjustment without changing the projector position, which give these projectors an edge in a variety of use environments.
Separates light to tree poly silicone panels, one for each color - red, green, blue, then combination into one image. Optional PJ-Net Network
- Optional PJ-Net Network
Optional Network Function.
- Built-in Network
Built-in Network function.
- Active Maintenance Filter System
Monitors air flow to detect clogged filter and automatically advance to new filter. Lamp Management System
- Lamp Management System
Monitors the status of each lamp and control of each lamp. X-Y Power Lens Shift
- X-Y Power Lens Shift
Projection lens can be moved from side to side and up and down with the motor-driven lens shift function.
- Brightness: 6000 Lumens
- Resolution: XGA (1024 x 768)
- Uniformity: 90%
- Panel System: 0.8” TFT p-Si Active matrix LCD
- Number of Pixels: 2359296
- Contrast Ratio (Full on / off): 1000:1
- Image Size: 40"-400"
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3
- Projection Lamp (s): 330W NSHA
- Scanning Frequency: H:15-100kHz, V:48-100Hz
- Dot Clock: 140MHz
- dB Rating: 31dBA (Eco)
- Voltage: 100-240V
- BTU Rating: 1672
- Power Consumption: 490W
- Weight: 21.3 lbs / 19.6 lbs (without Lens)
- Dimensions (inch): 19.6"x6.5"x14.8"
- Projection Lens (inch): F 1.7 - 2.3 f=1.06" - 1.79"
- Throw Distance (feet): 4.3' - 75.1'
- Zoom / Focus: Power
- Throw Ratio: 1.7 - 2.89
- Zoom Ratio: 1:1.7
- Up / Down Ratio: -10:0 - 10:0
- Power Lens Shift: Yes
- Optional Lenses: Yes
- Rear Screen Projection (L / R Reverse): Yes
- Ceiling Mountable (T / B Reverse): Yes
- Digital Keystone Correction: V +/- 40°, H+/- 20°
- Digital Zoom: 49x - 1/4x
- Digital Interface (HDCP Compatible): Yes DVI-D(HDCP)
- Analog Interface: D-sub 15pin, S-Video, RCA, 5BNC
- USB Port: Yes
- RS-232 Control Carry and / or: Mini Din 9-pin
- Speaker Output: 7W
- Audio Output: Stereo Mini (Variable)
- PC Monitor Output: Yes
- PC-Less Presentation: No
- Wireless Presentation: No
- Network Control / Admin: Yes
- Custom Startup Screen: Yes
- Detachable Input Panels: No
- Shipping Case: No
- Remote Control: IR Remote w/Mouse Control
- Lamp Life * (hours Normal / Eco): 3000h (eco)