TOP SELLING PROJECTORS
Vivitek Qumi Q7 Plus 1000 Lumen WXGA Portable DLP Projector (Black)
$ 595.54 $ 699.00
Free Shipping | In Stock
Pyle PRJG45 Multimedia Home Theater Mini Projector with HDMI, AV, VGA Inputs, SD/USB Readers
Asus B1M 700 Lumens 1280 x 800 WXGA 3500:1 Ultra-bright Wireless LED Projector
Free Shipping | In Stock
NEC NP-VE281 2800 Lumens SVGA 800 x 600 3000:1 DLP High Brightness Mobile Projector
Free Shipping | In Stock
Product Information for Viewsonic PJL6243 3000 Lumens 1024 x 768 XGA 2000:1 LCD Projector
Highlights for Viewsonic PJL6243 3000 Lumens 1024 x 768 XGA 2000:1 LCD Projector
The ViewSonic PJL6243 is an advanced 3LCD projector which delivers 3000 ANSI lumens with a 1024x768 XGA resolution. This projector is designed for table-top use or mounted on the ceiling. With 1.2 optical zoom lens and integrated speaker, it is ideal for classrooms and meeting rooms. The top load lamp and bottom filter with slide design provide for easy maintenance. There are 7 default picture modes: standard, real, dynamic, blackboard, color board (red/blue/yellow/green) modes to choose from depending on the user’s projected screen. Energy saving Eco-mode helps extend the lamp life and reduces the fan noise. For increased security, a PIN lock feature allows you to set a password to prevent unauthorized use and Kensington® security lock slot provides for anti-theft protection.
- 3LCD True Color Technology Delivers the most natural picture performance and color accuracy.
- Bright image in any setting Brightness 3000 ANSI lumens make your images shine in any lighting rooms.
- Network control through RJ45 Schedule, manage and monitor the projector remotely and receive email alerts of projector status. Use the integrated clock to perform commands even when the host PC is powered down.
- Automatic vertical keystone correction Built-in level sensor automatic corrects and adjusts the distorted image to have a perfect straight shape.
- Easy, cost-effective maintenance Easy access to the lamp and filter covers make maintenance a snap, even when the projector is ceiling mounted.
- Enhanced security to protect your investment PIN security password lock prevents unauthorized use, and Kensington® security lock slot protects the projector from tampering or theft.
- Eco-mode for green savings and long lamp life Lowers power consumption and saves energy cost while extending lamp life up to 6000 hours.
- Type 0.63" (x3) Poly-Si TFT
- Resolution XGA 1024x768 (native); UXGA 1600x1200 (compressed)
- Lens 1.2x Manual Optical Zoom / manual focus
- Keystone Vertical Digital keystone correction +/-30 degrees
- Display size 40"–300" / 1.0m–7.6m
- Throw Distance 3.6 ft. – 28.5 ft. / 1.1m – 8.7m
- Throw Ratio 1.43 – 1.72:1
- Lamp type 215 watt
- Lamp life (normal/eco-mode) 4000 / 6000† hours
- Brightness 3000 Lumens
- Contrast Ratio 2000:1 (typ) / 4200:1 (with Active IRIS)
- Color Depth 24 bits, 16.7M Colors (8+8+8)
- PC: Analog: VGA to UXGA
- Mac: Analog: Up to 1152x870
- Speakers: 10W (x1)
- Computer and Video: NTSC M (3.58MHz), 4.43MHz, PAL (B, D, G, H, I, M, N), SECAM, SD (480i/576i), ED (480p/576p), HD (720p/1080i)
- Frequency: Fh: 15–100KHz, Fv: 50–100Hz
- Audio Input: 3.5mm mini jack, RCA (L/R)
- Audio Out: 3.5mm mini jack
- Network: RJ-45
- RGB Input: 15-pin mini D-sub (X2)
- Composite Input: RCA jack
- S-Video Input: Shared with RGB 1
- Component: Shared with RGB 1
- RGB Output: Shared with RGB 2
- Control: RS-232 (DB-9)
- Voltage: 100~240VAC (Auto Switching), 50/60Hz (universal)
- Consumption: 286W (typ) / <1W (stand-by mode)
- Basic: ON/Stand-By, Auto Setup, Arrow Key Up, Arrow Key Down, Arrow Key Left/Volume Down, Arrow Key Right/Volume Up, Menu, Select
- OSD: Input Menu: Computer 1, Computer 2, Video PC Adjust Menu: Auto PC adj, Fine sync, Total dots, Horizontal, Vertical, Current mode, Clamp, Display area H, Display area V, Reset, Mode free, Store Image Select (PC): Dynamic, Standard, Real, Blackboard (Green), Colorboard, Image1~4 Image Select (AV): Dynamic, Standard, Cinema, Blackboard (Green), Colorboard, Image1~4 Image Adjust: Contrast, Brightness, Color*, Tint*, Color Temp, Red, Green, Blue, Sharpness, Gamma, Noise reduction*, Progressive*, Reset, Store (*Only available in video signal) Screen: Normal, True*, Wide, Full*, Custom, Custom adj, Digital Zoom +/-* (*Not available in video signal) Sound: Volume, Mute Setting: Language, Menu position, Auto setup (Input search, Auto PC adj, Auto keystone), Keystone, Background, Display, Logo (Logo select, Capture, Logo PIN code lock, Logo PIN code change), Ceiling, Rear, Terminal (Computer 2, Monitor out), Power management, Direct on, Standby mode (ECO, Network), P-timer, Closed Caption, Lamp control, Remote Control, Security (Key lock, PIN code lock, PIN code change), Fan, Fan control, Video delay control, Lamp counter, Filter counter, Warning log, Factory default Network: LAN mode select, Network setting, Network PIN code, Network information, Network factory default
- Temperature: 41ºF–95ºF (5ºC–35ºC)
- Humidity: 20%–80% (non-condensing)
- Altitude: 0 to 6,000 ft (1,800m), operational up to 10,000 ft (3048m) at reduced reliability and performance
- Normal: 34dB
- Eco-mode: 29dB
- Physical: 13.4 × 4.6 × 9.9 (in) / 341 × 117 × 251 (mm)
- Packaging: 16.5 × 8.3 × 15.7 (in) / 418 × 210 × 398 (mm)
- Net: 6.4 lb. (2.9 kg)
- Gross: 11.1 lb. (5.0 kg)
- UL/cUL, FCC B, C-Tick, CCC, CE, WEEE, RoHS, ErP
- Projector, power cable, RGB cable, remote control with batteries, lens cap, Quick Start Guide, ViewSonic Wizard CD (with User Guide)
- 3-year limited warranty on parts, 1-year limited warranty on lamp