Pyle 40 Watts Professional Megaphone / Bullhorn w/Siren and 3.5mm Aux-In For Digital Music/iPod
$ 31.07 $ 73.99
Free Shipping | In Stock
MacAlly Vehicle Mount for GPS, Smartphone, iPod, iPhone, Cell Phone
$ 17.73 $ 19.99
Free Shipping | In Stock
Product Information for Sanyo PLC-HF15000L 15000 Lumens 2048 x 1080 3000:1 Quadrive Digital Multimedia Projector (No Lens)
Highlights for Sanyo PLC-HF15000L 15000 Lumens 2048 x 1080 3000:1 Quadrive Digital Multimedia Projector (No Lens)
ULTRA HIGH BRIGHTNESS OF 15000 LUMENS WITH 2K RESOLUTION
The PLC-HF15000L uses four high-output lamps and a new optical engine achieving a high brightness of 15000 lumens and a high resolution of 2K providing Full HD without any image compression.
QUADRIVE OPTICAL ENGINE ALLOWS RICH COLOR REPRODUCTION
SANYO’s Unique QuaDrive engine evolves into a new generation standard, regulating the yellow light in the image, producing higher luminosity with improved color accuracy and clarity.
SUPER HIGH CONTRAST DESIGN
This advanced optical system and Durable Inorganic Optical System (D.I.O.S.) achieves high contrast and reliability.
ADVANCED “ACTIVE MAINTENANCE CLEANER” (AMC) SYSTEM AND SMOKE RESISTANT FILTER UNIT (OPTIONAL)
The AMC is composed of a 3-layer filter and each layer filters keep out different size dust. This system is auto cleaning for the first filter and will sweep the surface clean at a specific time interval or whenever it detects clogs. In addition, there is an optional smoke resistant filter available, made of HEPA pleated material which blocks particles of fine smoke.
*The AMC or the optional smoke resistant filters need to be replaced at some interval when using the projector. The smoke resistant filter is required to be changed after each time used with smoke.
HOT-SWAP QUAD LAMPS
The PLC-HF15000L has a fail safe lamp feature. Even if a lamp dies, it can be replaced while in use, without any image black out.
VARIOUS FEATURES FOR VERSATILE INSTALLATION
When blending 2 or more projectors, the projector has several versatile functions. ‘Constant Brightness output control’ function controls image brightness and contrast, also ‘Edge Blending’ function that allows lifelike boundary-less images with multi-image displays. And built-in ‘Color Matching’ function corrects variations in color reproduction when using more than one projector.
ADMINISTRATION NETWORK CONTROL
A built-in LAN allows for simple control and management via a CAT5 network connection.
MECHANICAL SHUTTER SYSTEM
The mechanical shutter system cuts off light directly and immediately.
- Brightness: 15000 Lumens
- Resolution: 2K(2048x1080)
- Uniformity: 90%
- Panel System: 1.65” TFT Poly x 3
- Number of Pixels: 6,635,520 (2,211,840 x 3)
- Contrast Ratio (Full on / off): 3000:1
- Image Size: Dependent on Lens
- Aspect Ratio: 17:9
- Projection Lamp (s): 380W UHP x 4
- Scanning Frequency: H 15-120kHz / V 48-120Hz
- Dot Clock: 230MHz
- dB Rating: 48dBA (Eco)
- Voltage: 200 - 240 V
- Power Consumption: 1850W
- Weight: 103.6 lbs.
- Dimensions (inch): 25.6 x 13.7 x 32.1
- Projection Lens (inch): Lens Sold Separately
- Throw Distance (feet): Dependent on Lens
- Zoom / Focus: Dependent on Lens
- Throw Ratio: Dependent on Lens
- Zoom Ratio: Dependent on Lens
- Up / Down Ratio: 10:0 - 0:10 (Lt / Rt 3:2 - 2:3)
- Power Lens Shift: Up / Down / Left / Right
- Optional Lenses: Yes
- Rear Screen Projection (L / R Reverse): Yes
- Ceiling Mountable (T / B Reverse): No
- Digital Keystone Correction: No
- Digital Zoom: No
- Digital Interface (HDCP Compatible): Dual-link SDI (HD & SD) / Dual-Link-SDI, DVI-I
- Analog Interface: 5BNC
- USB Port: Yes
- RS-232 Control Carry and / or: Yes
- Speaker Output: No
- Audio Output: RCA (L / R) x 1
- PC Monitor Output: Yes
- PC-Less Presentation: No
- Wireless Presentation: No
- Network Control / Admin: Optional
- Custom Startup Screen: No
- Detachable Input Panels: Yes
- Shipping Case: Optional
- Remote Control: Wired / IR
- Lamp Life (hours Normal / Eco): 3000h (eco)