TOP SELLING PROJECTORS
Pyle PRJG45 Multimedia Home Theater Mini Projector with HDMI, AV, VGA Inputs, SD/USB Readers
Vivitek Qumi Q7 Plus 1000 Lumen WXGA Portable DLP Projector (Black)
$ 595.54 $ 699.00
Free Shipping | In Stock
NEC NP-VE281 2800 Lumens SVGA 800 x 600 3000:1 DLP High Brightness Mobile Projector
Free Shipping | In Stock
Asus B1M 700 Lumens 1280 x 800 WXGA 3500:1 Ultra-bright Wireless LED Projector
Free Shipping | In Stock
Product Information for Viewsonic PJD5123 2700 Lumens 800 x 600 SVGA 2000:1 DLP Projector
Highlights for Viewsonic PJD5123 2700 Lumens 800 x 600 SVGA 2000:1 DLP Projector
The ViewSonic PJD5123 is a high-performance SVGA 800x600 DLP® projector with 2700 ANSI lumens and 3000:1 contrast ratio. With new slim design at only 3.2 inches high, makes it ideal to move from room to room on the campus or throughout the office. This projector offers a variety of hardware and software features including multiple PC and video input options, 1.1x manual optical zoom, auto vertical keystone correction, 120Hz/3D-ready, support HD video signal and integrated speaker. Filter-less design and energy-saving Eco-mode provide for easy maintenance and longer product life. The PJD5123 lightweight design is ideal for tabletop use or ceiling mounting in both classrooms and corporate offices.
Latest BrilliantColor technology delivers stunning all-digital clarity with life-like color, sharp graphics and outstanding video.
The sophisticated 6-segment color wheel enhances the yellow color performance that is key to accurate and vivid color reproduction.
Bright in virtually any setting with 2,700 lumens
Packs 2,700 lumens and with a high contrast ratio 3000:1 (with DCR), your presentations are guaranteed to be vibrant even in the brightest office environment.
3D-ready powered by DLP Link technology
Supports up to 120Hz frame rate.
Set to present
With 9 preset picture modes, including whiteboard, blackboard and cinema it is easy to put together a great presentation.
Give greener presentations and save
Use energy-saving Eco-mode to lower power consumption, extend lamp life and reduce noise. Filter-less design for saving maintenance costs and labor.
New slim design
With only 3.2 inch height and lightweight of 5.7 lbs, it’s designed for portability and convenient to move from location to location.
- Type: 0.55" Digital Micromirror Device (DLP)
- Resolution: SVGA 800×600 (Native)
- Lens: 1.1× Manual optical zoom / Manual optical focus
- Keystone: Vertical digital keystone correction: +/– 40 degrees
- Display size: 27"–300" / 0.7m–7.6m
- Throw Distance: 3.9' - 36' / 1.2m - 11m
- Throw Ratio: 1.97–2.17:1
- Lamp type: 180W
- Lamp life (normal/eco-mode)" 5000 / 6000 hours
- Brightness: 2700 Lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 2000:1 (typ), 3000:1 (dynamic)
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3 (native), 16:9, 16:10, auto
- Color Wheel: 6-Seg RGBCYW / 7200rpm
- Color Depth: 24 bits, 16.7M Colors (8+8+8)
- INPUT SIGNAL
- Computer and Video: NTSC M (3.58 MHz), 4.43MHz, PAL (B, D, G, H, I, M, N, 60), SECAM (B, D, G, K, K1, L), SD 480i and 576i, ED 480p and 576p, HD 720p, 1080i and 1080p
- Frequency: Fh: 31–100KHz, Fv: 50–120Hz
- PC: VGA to UXGA
- Mac: Up to 1600×1200 @ 60Hz (may require Mac Adapter)
- Audio Input: 3.5mm mini jack
- Audio Out: 3.5mm mini jack
- RGB Input: 15-pin mini D-sub (x2)
- Composite Input: RCA jack
- S-Video Input: 4-pin mini-DIN
- Component: 15-pin mini D-Sub (shared with RGB) (x2)
- RGB Output: 15-pin mini D-sub
- Control: RS-232 (DB-9)
- AUDIO: Speakers: 1Wx1
- Voltage: 100~240VAC (Auto Switching), 50/60Hz (universal)
- Consumption: 235W (typ) / <1W (stand-by mode)
- Basic: Power, keystone/arrow keys, left/source, menu/exit, right/mode
- OSD: Picture: Color Mode, Brightest, PC, ViewMatch, Movie, User 1, User 2, White board, Black board, Green board, Brightness, Contrast, Color setting, User color, White intensity, Gamma, Aspect Ratio, Keystone, 3D sync, 3D invert Video/Audio: Frequency, Tracking, H & V position, Zoom, Video setting, Audio setting Setting (Basic): Projector Projection, Menu Setting, Signal Type, Blank Screen, Test Pattern, Start up screen, Message, Auto source, Power saving, Green Mode Option (Advanced): Closed Caption, DCR, Password, Presentation Timer, High Altitude, Lamp Setting, Factory Default Information: Current System Status, Input Source, Resolution, H & V Frequency, Lamp hours
- OPERATING CONDITIONS
- Temperature: 32ºF–104ºF (0ºC–40ºC)
- Humidity: 10%–80% (non-condensing)
- Altitude: 0~6,000 ft (1,800m), operational up to 10,000 ft (3048m)
- NOISE LEVEL
- Normal: 32dB
- Eco-mode: 30dB
- DIMENSIONS (WxHxD)
- Physical: 11.2 × 3.2 × 9.2 (in) / 284 × 82 × 234 (mm)
- Packaging: 13.0 × 13.0 × 5.5 (in) / 330 × 330 × 140 (mm)
- Net: 5.7 lb (2.6 kg)
- Gross: 7.5 lb (3.4 kg)
- REGULATIONS: RoHS, CB, CCC, PSB,C-tick, KC, SASO, CE, GOST-R, Ukr, ErP, SVHC list & REACH DoC, UL, FCC(including ICES-003), cUL/ CSA, Argen, NOM
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: ViewSonic projector, power cable, VGA cable, remote control with batteries, Quick Start Guide, ViewSonic Wizard CD (with User Guide)
- WARRANTY: 3-year limited warranty on parts and labor, 1-year limited warranty on lamp, 1st year Express Exchange service.