Highlights for Viewsonic PRO9500 5000 Lumens 1024 x 768 XGA 3500:1 LCD Projectors
The Pro9500 is an advanced high brightness LCD installation projector which includes 3LCD technology to produce more vibrant colors. The Pro9500 delivers 5000 ANSI lumens, 3500:1 contrast ratio (active IRIS) with a 1024x768 XGA native resolution, allowing it to shine in virtually any lighting situation. The Pro9500 provides maximum mounting flexibility with a wide 1.7x optical zoom, lens shift, automatic vertical keystone correction, wider throw ratio and advanced connectivity options including network display and USB plug-&-play display. Top load lamp and filter designs provide for easy maintenance.
Bright in virtually any setting with 5,000 lumens
Ultra-bright 5,000 lumen output makes this the perfect choice for large boardrooms, conference halls and auditoriums.
Integrated closed captioning decoder for the hearing impaired.
Eco-Mode For Green Savings
Automatically dims projector lamp, lowers power consumption, extends lamp life up to 5000 hours
Get Double Lumens
Option for Stacking Dual Projectors to get up to 10,000 ANSI Lumens
Network control through RJ45
Schedule, manage and monitor the projector remotely and receive e-mail alerts of projector lamp status. Use the unique integrated clock to perform commands even when the host PC is powered down.
With its advanced management software, you can project up to 4 PCs at the same time with the ability to broadcast up to 8 projectors.
PC-Less Slide Show Presentation
Project your pictures or images directly from a USB flash drive without a PC.
Superior 16-watt stereo sound
Two powerful 8-watt speakers give your presentation great sound
Project your presentations through any USB connection without the hassle of running a bulky VGA cable.
- Type: 0.63" (x3) 3LCD Poly-Si TFT with Micro Lens
- Resolution: XGA 1024x768 (Native) / UXGA 1600×1200 (compressed)
- Lens: 1.7× Manual optical zoom / Manual focus
- Keystone: Vertical digital keystone correction: +/ 30 degrees
- Display size: 30"300" / 0.8m7.6m diagonal
- Throw Distance: 2.95ft-29.9ft / 0.9m-9.1m
- Throw Ratio: 1.5-2.5:1
- Lamp type: 245 watt
- Lamp life (normal/eco-mode): 3000 / 5000* hours (Normal / Eco-mode)
- Brightness: 5000 ANSI Lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 1800:1 (typ) 3500:1 (max)
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3 (native)
- Color Depth: 24 bits, 16.7 million colors (8+8+8)
- Computer and Video: NTSC M (3.58MHz), 4.43MHz, PAL (B, D, G, H, I, M, N), SECAM, SD (480i/576i), ED (480p/576p), HD (720p/1080i/1080p)
- Frequency: Fh: 31106KHz, Fv: 56120Hz
- PC: Analog: VGA to UXGA
- Mac: Analog: Up to WSXGA+
- USB: Type A: for PC-less slide show presentation - support JPEG, BMP, TIFF, PNG, GIF from USB flash drive. Type B: for direct presentation from PC (not Mac compatible), Mouse Control
- Digital: HDMI 1.3
- Network: RJ-45
- RGB Input: 15-pin mini D-sub
- Composite Input: RCA jack
- S-Video Input: 4-pin mini-DIN
- Component: RCA (x3)
- RGB Output: 15-pin mini D-sub
- RGB: BNC-5 (x 1 set)
- Control: RS-232 (DB-9), 3.5mm mini jack (wired remote)
- Audio (input/output): 3.5mm mini jack (x2), RCA (L/R) x1 / RCA (L/R) x1 Pair
- Voltage: 100~240VAC (Auto Switching), 50/60Hz (universal)
- Consumption: 420W (typ) / <0.5W (stand-by mode)
- Basic: STANDBY/ON, INPUT, MENU
- OSD: PICTURE Menu: Brightness, Contrast, Gamma, Color Temp, Color, Tint, Sharpness, Active IRIS, My Memory IMAGE Menu: Aspect, Over Scan, V position, H position, H Phase, H size, Auto Adjust Execute INPUT Menu: Progressive, Video NR, Color Space, Component, Video Format, HDMI Format, HDMI Range, Computer IN, Frame Lock, Resolution SETUP Menu: Auto Keystone, Keystone H/V, Perfect Fit, Auto ECO Mode, ECO Mode, Mirror, Standby mode, Monitor out AUDIO Menu: Volume, Speaker, Audio Source, HDMI Audio, MIC Level, MIC Volume SCREEN Menu: Language, Menu Position, Blank, Start up, Myscreen, Myscreen Lock, Message, Source Name, Template, CC OPTION Menu: Auto Search, Auto Keystone, Direct Power ON, Auto Power OFF, USB Type B, Lamp Time, Filter Time, My Button, My Source, Service (Fan Speed, Auto Adjust, Ghost, Filter Message, Key Lock, Remote FREQ, Communication, Information, Factory Reset) NETWORK Menu: Setup, Projector Name, My Image, AMX D.D, Presentation, Information, Service SECURITY Menu: Security password change, Myscreen password, PIN Lock, Transition Detector, My Text Password, My Text Display, My Text Writing, Security Indicator, Stack Lock
- Temperature: 41oF95oF (5oC35oC)
- Humidity: 10%85% (non-condensing)
- Altitude: 0 to 6,000 ft (1,800m), operational up to 10,000 ft (3048m) at reduced reliability and performance
- Normal: 36dB
- Eco-mode: 29dB
- Physical: 15.8 × 4 × 12.5 (in) / 401 × 103 × 318 (mm)
- Packaging: 22 × 7.7 × 16.5 (in) / 560 × 197 × 420 (mm)
- Net: 10.4 lb. (4.7 kg)
- Gross: 17.8 lb. (8.1 kg)
- UL60950-1/C-UL, FCC part 15 Class B, CE approval: EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3, EN55022, EN55024 (EMC directive), EN60950-1 (low voltage directive); WEEE, RoHS C-Tick (Australia/New Zealand), NOM, ErP
- ViewSonic Projector, power cable, RGB cable, remote control with batteries, Lens Cap, Quick Start Guide, ViewSonic Wizard CD (with User Guide)
- 3-year limited warranty on parts, 1-year limited warranty on lamp, 1st year Express Exchange service.
Viewsonic PRO9500 5000 Lumens 1024 x 768 XGA 3500:1 LCD Projectors
LCD Projector - 1024 x 768 XGA