Product Information for Mitsubishi XD3200U 4500 Lumens 1024 x 768 XGA 2500:1 DLP Installation Projector
Highlights for Mitsubishi XD3200U 4500 Lumens 1024 x 768 XGA 2500:1 DLP Installation Projector
- Native Resolution:1024 x 768
- Contrast Ratio:2500:1
- Native Widescreen resolution (1024 x 768)
- High brightness of 4500 Lumens
- 2500:1 Contrast Ratio
- Up to 4000 hour lamp life
- BrilliantColor Technology - boosts the midtone colour levels for higher brightness and truer, more vibrant colors.
- ProjectorView - allows you to control the projector via a network (LAN) connection on your PC.
- Video Line Doubler; 2:3 / 2:2 pull-down
- Motorized Lens Shift/ Zoom/ Focus
- Less than 1W power consumption in standby mode
- A variety of optional lenses with top access to the lens
- Flexible connectivity options for both video and data, including HDMI v1.2
- Horizontal and Vertical Digital Keystone correction
- Security features - A user programmable splash screen; Password lockout capability.
- Low 26 dBA fan noise (in low mode)
- Two year limited warranty
Be impressed by large screen images of amazing brightness and clarity with the XD3200U DLP installation projector from Mitsubishi Electric. Designed for use in large venues, this XGA projector boasts an impressive 4500 lumens brightness and a 2500:1 contrast ratio. The picture isn't the only thing the XD3200U has going for it - features such as a range of optional lenses, network control capability and motor driven lens shift make this unit easily adaptable to any location.
High Brightness and Contrast
The XD3200U features an outstanding brightness of 4500 lumens and contrast ratio of 2500:1 for high impact images that jump from the screen. This makes the projector ideal for large halls or conference rooms. A new lamp drive system also ensures that the high brightness is retained for the entire life of the lamp.
Brilliant Color and Mitsubishi Electric Engineering Yield Superior Color Performance
Brilliant Color, one of the latest innovations from Texas Instruments, produces amazingly rich and vibrant colors. At Mitsubishi, we've developed a 5-segment color wheel (R, G, B, W and Y), and combined it with BrilliantColor and selective lamp-powered modulation techniques to intelligently reproduce colors and improve the intensity and vibrancy across the entire screen.
New Color Wheel System
Unlike previous models, where dust could accumulate on the color wheel sensors over time, the XD3200U has the sensors enclosed in the rotary shaft motor casing. This makes it much harder for dust to get on the color wheel sensor, which means that color reproduction remains clear and sharp over the long run.
Whisper-Quiet 26dBA operation
By utilizing both a hermetically sealed color wheel and improved air duct path, running noise for the XD3200U has been significantly reduced for distraction free presentations.
Less than 1W in Standby Mode
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation is always striving to make their products more environmentally friendly. As a result, stand-by power usage in the XD3200U has been reduced to less than 1W.
Long Lamp Life
The optimum design for lamp temperature control has extended the useful life of the lamp to a maximum of 4000 hours, greatly reducing the cost of ownership as fewer lamp changes are required.
Filter Free design
Projector lamp filters require cleaning and maintenance which, if not performed regularly means dust particles become clogged in the filter, causing the projector lamp to overheat which can seriously reduce lamp life. The XD3200U has been designed so that no air intake filter is needed, for less maintenance and improved lamp performance.
Side Access Lamp
The lamp is accessed from the side of the projector. This design simplifies lamp replacements, as the projector doesn't have to be moved if it's mounted to the ceiling or resting on a shelf.
Centre Lens Design and Quick Lens Change
The lens of the XD3200U is situated at the centre of the projector body, making alignment with the centre of a projector screen quick and simple. The top of the projector has a cut out, making it easier to change to one of the optional lenses available as the entire top casing doesn't have to be removed.
- Display technology: 0.7" 1-chip DMD, 12 deg. LVDS, DarkChip3 with DDP3020
- Resolution: 1024 x 768 (Total 786,432 pixels)
- Brightness (Maximum): 4500 ANSI lumens
- Contrast: 2500:1
- Picture Size: 40 - 300 inch (100" = 3.8m)
- Source lamp
- 330W / 2,000 hours (Normal mode)
- 264 W / 4,000 hours (Low mode)
- Zoom/Focus: Motorized Zoom and Focus Lens (Zoom Ratio 1.35:1)
- Computer compatibility: Resolution: 640 x 400 (Expand) - 1024 x 768 (Real) - 1600 x 1200 (Compressed); Sync on Green available
- Video compatibility: NTSC / NTSC 4.43 / PAL (including PAL-M, N) / SECAM / PAL-60 Component Video ; 480i / p (525i / p), 576i / p (625i / p), 720p (750p 50 / 60Hz), 1080i (1125i 60Hz), 1080i (1125i 50Hz), (1080i(1250i 50Hz) is not available), SCART (RGB + 1V sync, only Mini D-Sub 15pin Terminal)
- PC input terminals: Mini D-sub 15pin x 1, 5 BNC x 1, DVI-D (with HDCP) x 1; Audio: stereo mini jack (ø3.5mm) x 3
- Video input terminals: RCA x 1; BNC x 1; S-VIDEO x 2(4-pin or BNC); HDMI(v1.2) x 1 Audio: RCA (L,R) x 2
- Output terminals: RGB : Mini D-sub 15pin x 1, DC Out: 5V; Audio: Stereo Mini Jack (Ø 3.5mm) x 1
- Communication terminals: LAN (RJ-45) x 1, RS-232C: D-sub 9pin x 1, USB x 1 (Mouse control), Wired remote in/out
- Audio Speaker: 10W Mono
- Power consumption: 430W/4.5A
- Power Supply: AC100 - 240 V ±10%, 50/60 Hz
- Fan noise: 26 dB(A) (Lamp low mode)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 450 x 187 x 373 mm (excluding all protrusions)
- Weight: 10.3 kg
- Optional lamp: VLT-XD3200LP
- Lens: OL-XD2000SZ, OL-XD2000LZ, OL-XD2000TZ, OL-XD2000FR
- Included accessories: AC Power Cable, RGB Cable, RS-232C Cable, Remote Cable, Terminal Cover, Remote Control (with battery), User Manual CD, Safety Manual