TOP SELLING SHORT THROW PROJECTORS
Optoma X304M 3000 ANSI Lumens XGA 1024 x 768 10000:1 3D Ready DLP Projector
$ 809.25 Original Price$ 1599.00
Free Shipping | In Stock
Viewsonic PJD7533W WXGA DLP Projector 4000 Lumen 15,000:1
$ 852.79 Original Price$ 1599.00
Free Shipping | In Stock
Product Information for Sharp PGF267X 2500 Lumens 1024 x 768 XGA 2200:1 Short-Throw BrilliantColor DLP Projector
Highlights for Sharp PGF267X 2500 Lumens 1024 x 768 XGA 2200:1 Short-Throw BrilliantColor DLP Projector
- Native Resolution:1024 x 768
- Lamp Type:DC
- Contrast Ratio:2200:1
The Sharp PG-F267X combines high brightness and the convenience of being a short-throw projection design with the high image quality and reliability of BrilliantColor DLP technology. Thanks to this unique design, a 100-inch diagonal image can be projected from a distance of only 51.2" from the screen and a 60-inch diagonal image can be projected from only 30.7" from the screen. This virtually eliminates concerns with shadows on the screen caused by the presenter being in the light path of the projector, and the projector lamp shining in the eyes of the presenter. Additionally, this short-throw design is ideal for interactive presentations, and simplifies projector placement in classrooms and meeting rooms, trade show exhibits and other venues with limited space.
Short Throw Design permits large screen images to be projected from an exceptionally short throw distance.
Flexible Projector Placement. The PG-F267X may be ceiling or wallarm mounted, or operated on a table top or AV cart. Additionally, the projector offers the option of being used in either front-projection or rear-projection configuration.
BrilliantColor DLP Technology and Six-Segment Color Wheel for superior color accuracy with more realistic and lifelike image reproduction.
High Brightness and Contrast with 2500 ANSI Lumens and 2200 :1 Contrast Ratio
XGA (1024 x 768) Native Resolution with Intelligent ImageACE Resizing for analog computer compatibility up through UXGA (1600 x 1200). DTV/HDTV compatibility includes 1080p, 1080i, 720p and 480p.
Wide Complement of Input/Output Terminals. Inputs include HDCP Compliant DVI-I (analog/digital), RGB/Component, S-Video, Composite, and Stereo Audio (x2). Outputs are provided for RGB Loop-through and Stereo Variable Audio Line-Out. Control and communications terminals include RJ-45 LAN, USB for mouse control and RS-232C.
RJ-45 LAN Connector permits remote access by web browser, diagnosis and auto-email sending, and ability to link to a specific website for service and support.
Built-In Closed Caption Decoder with black and white text for easy readability.
DLP Sealed System with Filter-Free Design for reliable, extended use operation with less maintenance.
Ultra-Quiet Cooling Fans Combined with Front Exhaust Engine help viewers remain focused on the screen without distractions of fan noise and exhaust air.
Free Downloadable Sharp Display Manager Software for multiple projector management and monitoring for theft protection.
On-Screen Setup Guide and “Help” Function ensure easy setup and operation.
requires only approximately 3 seconds at start up to project an image.
Direct Power Off Switching lets users immediately unplug and move the projector. This feature also helps control the power for multiple projectors simultaneously by using the room’s primary power switch in conjunction with the auto restart function.
Shutter Door on Lamp Housing keeps glass confined in the event of lamp breakage.
Presentation Assist Functions (by remote control) include page up/down, GUI (Graphic User Interface) pointer, spotlight and mouse control. Pointer offers choice of five on-screen icons; Spotlight function highlights box or row of information.
Enhanced Anti-Theft Design includes LAN monitor function, System Lock function and optional security cable kit (for use with ceiling bracket).
- Model Number: PG-F267X
- Display Device: Single 0.55" DLP chip x
- Native Resolution / Aspect Ratio: XGA (1024 x 768) / 4:3
- Brightness: 2,500 ANSI Lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 2200:1
- Lens: Fixed Short-Throw Lens (f = 7.4 mm), F2.5; Manual Focus
- Diagonal Screen Size (Min/Max): 60" to 150" (60" at 31.5"; 100" at 51.2"; 150” at 78.7")
- Input Signals – Computer RGB:
- UXGA/ SXGA/ SXGA+/ WXGA / XGA / SVGA / VGA
- Mac 21” / 19” / 16” / 13”
- Input Signals – DTV/HDTV: 1080p / 1080i / 720p / 576p / 576i / 540p / 480p / 480i ; NTSC / PAL / SECAM
- Input Terminals: 1 - DVI-I (RGB/HDCP); 1 - Computer / Component (mini D-sub 15 pin); 1 - S-Video (mini DIN 4 pin); 1 - Composite Video (RCA pin type); 1 - Stereo Audio (3.5mm stereo mini jack); 1 - Stereo Audio (RCA L/R)
- Output Terminals: 1 - Computer / Component (mini D-sub 15-pin); 1 - Stereo Variable Audio Line Out (3.5mm stereo mini jack)
- Control and Communications Terminals: LAN (RJ-45); USB (type B) for mouse control; RS-232C (mini DIN 9 pin)
- Control System Compatibility: Crestron, AMX, Extron, Bitlogix
- Closed Caption: Yes (CC1, CC2)
- On-Screen Display Languages: English, German, Spanish, Dutch, French, Italian, Swedish, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Hungarian, Turkish, Arabic, Persian, simplified Chinese, Korean, Japanese
- Horizontal / Vertical Frequency: 15 – 110 kHz (H) / 45 – 85 Hz (V)
- Audio System: 2 Watts Monaural
- Fan Noise: 37 dB (Bright), 29 dB (Eco+Quiet)
- Lamp Module: AN-F212LP or AN-F212LP/1 (250 Watt DC, user replaceable)
- Estimated Lamp Life: 2000 hours (Bright), 4000 hours (Eco+Quiet)
- Power Source: 100 – 240V, 50/60 Hz, 3.4 A input current
- Power Consumption (Standby): 326 W (10.5 W) at 100V AC; 316 W (11.0 W) at 240V AC
- Operating / Storage Temperature: 41ºF to 95ºF (+5ºC to 35ºC) / -4ºF to 140ºF (-20ºC to +60ºC)
- IR Wireless Remote Control: Yes – with Presentation Assist Functions (page up/down, graphic user interface [GUI] pointer, spotlight and mouse control)
- Heat Dissipation:
- 1230 BTU / hour with AV 100V (Bright), 830 BTU / hour with AC 100V (Eco+Quiet)
- 1190 BTU / hour with AV 240V (Bright), 810 BTU / hour with AC 240V (Eco+Quiet)
- Safety Approval: UL, FCC Class A
- Main Body Dimensions W x H x D: 10-41/64" x 3-33/64" x 10-7/16" (270 x 89 x265 mm)
- Weight (approx): 7.5 lbs. (3.4 kg)
- Included Accessories: Wireless Remote Control; two AA Batteries; 6’ AC Power Cord; 10' RGB Signal Cable; DIN-D-sub RS-232C Adapter; Lens Cap; Storage Bag; Operation Manual, CD-ROM
- UPC: 074000365810
- Limited Warranty: 2 Years Parts and Labor including 2 Years “ER” 24-Hour Turnaround Express Repair. (90 day warranty on user-replaceable projection lamp.)