Product Information for Sony VPLMX25 2500 Lumens 1024 x 768 XGA 650:1 Network Mobile LCD Projector
Highlights for Sony VPLMX25 2500 Lumens 1024 x 768 XGA 650:1 Network Mobile LCD Projector
- High Mode Brightness:2500 lm
- Native Resolution:1024 x 768
- Lamp Type:UHP
- Contrast Ratio:650:1
- 2500 lumens (High Lamp Mode), 2000 lumens (Std Lamp Mode)
- Native XGA Resolution (1024 x 768)
- Stylish, ultra-slim, durable design
- Accepts Computer Signals up to 60 Hz SXGA
- 30 to 150-inch screen size (viewable area measured diagonally) - Auto Focus adjusts up to 150 inches
- Short focal-length lens with Power Focus and Power Zoom
- Intelligent Auto Setup: Powered lens Protector, Powered Tilt Adjuster, Auto Keystone Correction, Auto Focus, Auto Input Search & Smart APA
- Windows Vista Compliant Projector
- USB File Reader
- Off & Go
- Freeze Function
- 4x Digital Zoom
- Anti-Theft Features: Password-Authentication System, Control Panel Key Lock, Security Lock
- 17 Language On-Screen Display
- Image Flip
- 5 Selectable Picture Modes
- Picture Muting
Ultra-Portable Business Projector, Ideal for Field Sales Staff and Others Always on the Move. The VPL-MX25 features high portability, Automatic Setup, High Brightness and Anti-theft functions. As a Windows Vista Compliant Projector, it offers wireless networking functions including file viewing, remote monitoring and maintenance, streaming video viewing, and “Remote Desktop,” which lets you leave your laptop home and access files from afar.
The world’s slimmest 3LCD projector – less than 2” thick - is high in quality and truly portable, making it ideal for “road warriors” requiring fast and easy setup in any location. It’s lightweight to carry and requires little storage space. “Off & Go” allows quick packup after use.
Beautiful and Durable
The VPL-MX25 is stylishly designed to match the PC VAIO line. Built with a magnesium body to endure the rigors of travel.
Cover As the lens protector is always settled on the projector, there is no need to detach the cover – or worry about losing it! - before turning on the power.
No need to turn out the lights! Thanks to a new optical engine featuring BrightEra and an Inorganic Polarizer, the VPL-MX25 delivers 2500 lumens, bright enough to be clearly seen in normal room lighting. Your audience can take notes and follow along with handouts.
The VPL-MX25 is a Windows VISTA Network Projector featuring “Remote Desktop,” so the user can view files and folders from their PC and access web browsers without needing proprietary software – all without bringing a PC along. The network also lets users monitor the projector’s status and will even e-mail updates.
USB File Viewer
With the VPL-MX25, users can view files stored on USB memory devices. Supported formats: PowerPoint, Excel, Word and PDF. Stream WMV files and access JPEG files without having to convert to a proprietary file format.
Password protection prevents unauthorized usage. The control panels can be locked, preventing inadvertent or unauthorized adjustments. And there’s even a Kensington style lock port for physical locking. Highly portable could mean easily lost, but Sony built in features to protect you.
Advanced Intelligent Auto Setup
Just plug it in and turn it on - the projector raises, keystone corrects, auto focuses, and locates the input - all automatically, so you can concentrate on your presentation!
- Powered Tilt Adjuster
Sets the projector’s height to the previous setting which is stored in memory. The shooting angle can be set using the power-operated tilt adjuster via the keys on the body and the supplied Remote Commander. The new setting is retained in memory and instantly recalled the next time the projector is used.
- Keystone Correction
Vertically keystone distortion is automatically corrected according to the tilt angle. Keystone distortion can be corrected up to 15 degrees. This means images can be projected with correct geometry even when installation space is limited.
- Auto Focus
The focus is adjusted automatically by the built-in auto focus module.
- Auto Input Search
The VPL-MX25 automatically checks the projector’s input connectors and selects the one to which an input signal is supplied. Images are projected from the moment the power is turned on.
- Smart APA
Automatically sizes and adjusts the display for optimum picture performance, whatever the input signal.
Off & Go
The VPL-MX25 comes with a great feature that allows you to keep moving. Off & Go lets you unplug the projector without waiting for the projector to cool down. A built in circuit allows the cooling fan to continue running even when the power is cut.
The “Freeze” function on the VPL-MX25 allows the presenter to freeze-frame their presentation on the projector, allowing the audience to see only that slide, while the presenter can successfully toggle their documents on the PC desktop. When ready, the presenter can depress the freeze function and the audience is none the wiser!
4x Digital Zoom
Want to emphasize a point in your presentation? The VPL-MX25 Digital Zoom Feature allows any designated section of the projected image to be zoomed in up to 4x larger.
17 Language OSD
The OSD used for control of the VPL-MX25 projector is available in 17 languages: English, Dutch, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Norwegian, Japanese, simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese, Korean, Thai, Arabic and Turkish.
- Projection System:
- 3 LCD panels
- 1 lens projection system
- Image Device: 0.63 inch XGA LCD panel
- Color Light Output: 2500 lumens
- Color Light Output (low): 2000 lumens
- Light Output: 2500 lumens (lamp mode high), 2000 lumens (lamp mode low)
- Contrast Ratio: 650:1
- Lamp: 200W UHP
- Lamp Life: approx. 2000H (lamp mode high), approx. 3000H (lamp mode low)
- Projection Lens:
- 1.2 times power zoom lens
- f18.19 to 21.87mm
- F1.65 to 1.8
- Throw Ratio: 1.5 - 1.7
- Screen Coverage:
- 30 to 150 inches (viewable area measured diagonally)
- 30 to 150 inches (auto focus operation range)
- Composite Video In: RCA phono jack
- Analog RGB In: HD D-sub 15-pin (female) x 1
- Network: Wireless LAN: IEEE.802.11.a/b/g
- USB: Type A
- Native Resolution: XGA: 1024 x 768 PIxels
- Video Resolution: 750 TV lines
- Color System:
- Acceptable Computer Signals:
- fH: 19 to 80 kHz
- fV: 48 to 92 Hz (Up to SXGA+ (60 Hz))
- Acceptable Video Signals:
- DTV(480/60i / 575/50i / 480/60P / 575/50P / 540/60P / 720/60P / 720/50P / 1080/60i / 1080/50i)
- Composite Video, Y/C Video
- 15 k RGB, Component 50/60 Hz
- Progressive Component 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions (W x H x D): approx. 10 3/4 x 1 13/16 x 8 1/8 inches (approx. 273 x 45 x 206 mm)
- Weight: 1.7 kg / 3 lbs 12 oz
- Power Requirements:
- AC 100 to 240V
- 2.9 – 1.2A
- 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption:
- 290W Max
- approx. 11W Standby
- approx. 2W Standby (low)
- Fan Noise: 44dB (lamp mode: High), 38dB (lamp mode: Low)
- Vertical Keystone Correction Range: Max. +/- 30 degrees vertically
- Horizontal Keystone Correction Range: N/A
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 35 C degrees (32 to 95 F degrees)
- Operating Humidity: 35 to 85% (no condensation)
- Heat Dissipation: 990 BTU
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 60 C degrees (-4 to 140 F degrees)
- Storage Humidity: 10% to 90%
- Safety Regulations:
- CB (IEC60950-1)
- DEMKO (EN60950-1)
- FCC Class B
- IC Class B
- cUL (CSA 60950-1)
- eK (K60950-1 +EMC)
- C-Tick (EN55022(B))
- CE (LVD: EN60950-1(DEMKO), EMC)