Product Information for Viewsonic PJL3211 2500 Lumens 1024 x 768 XGA 500:1 LCD Projector
Highlights for Viewsonic PJL3211 2500 Lumens 1024 x 768 XGA 500:1 LCD Projector
- Native Resolution:1024 x 768
- Contrast Ratio:500:1
ViewSonic's PJL3211 ultra-portable projector is a performance leader with a rich feature set at an affordable price.
- 2,500 lumens and 1024x768 XGA resolution for crisp, detailed images
- The short throw lens lets you display a 60" image from under 5 feet
- Auto vertical keystone correction allows for easy set up
- Direct off lets you turn it off and go
- Extensive PC and video connectivity options for dynamic presentations
- Ideal for table-top or mounted use
Bright in virtually any setting
Packs 2,500 lumens in just 4 pounds with 500:1 contrast ratio (typ), your presentations are guaranteed to be vibrant even in the brightest office environment.
ECO-mode extends lamp life
Extend the life of your lamp up to 3,000 hours and reduce noise output.
Off to Go
The direct off feature allows the busy presenter to simply unplug the projector and go without waiting for the usual cool down phase. This feature also protects lamp life from sudden power blackout.
One of the best warranties in the business
Covered by a 3-year limited parts, 1-year lamp and first year free Express Exchange service.
Protect your investment
Assign a PIN code to password-protect the projector from unauthorized use or theft.
- Type: 0.63" LCD (x3) Poly-Si TFT with Micro Lens
- Resolution: XGA 1024x768 (native); UXGA 1600x1200 (compressed)
- Lens: 1.2x Manual Optical Zoom / manual focus
- Keystone: Vertical Digital keystone correction +/-30 degrees
- Display size: 30" - 300" (diagonal) / 0.8m - 7.6m
- Throw Distance: (31 - 366") 2.6' - 30.5'
- Throw Ratio: 1.3:1 ~ 1.5:1
- Lamp type: 190 watt
- Lamp life (normal/eco-mode): 2,000 / 3,000 hours
- Brightness: 2,500 lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 500:1
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3 (native), 16:9
- PC: Analog: VGA to UXGA
- Mac: Analog: Up to SXGA (may require Mac Adapter)
- Speaker: 1 x 1w @ 8¥Ø
- Computer and Video: NTSC, M, 4.43, PAL, SECAM, SD (480i/576i), ED (480p/576p), HD 720p/1080i)
- Frequency: Fh: 30 - 106 Khz; Fv: 50 - 120 Hz
- RGB Input: 2 x 15-pin mini D-sub
- Composite Input: 1 x RCA jack
- S-Video Input: 1 x 4-pin mini-DIN
- RGB Output: 1 x 15-pin mini D-sub
- Audio (input/output): 3.5 mini jack (2 in/1 out)
- USB: 1 x USB type B (mouse control)
- Voltage: 100 - 120V AC / 200 - 240V (auto switching), 50/60 HZ (universal)
- Consumption: 310W (typ) / <10W (stand-by mode)
- OSD Picture: Brightness, contrast, gamma, color temperature, color tint, sharpness, memory; Image: Aspect, over scan, V. position, H. position, H. phase, H. size, auto adjust execute; Input: progressive, video NR, color space, video format, frame lock, computer in, resolution; Setup: auto keystone execute, keystone V., whisper, mirror, wolume, audio; Screen: language, menu position, blank, start up, Myscreen, Myscreen lock, message, source name; Option: auto search, auto keystone, auto on/off, lamp time, filter time, my button, service (fan speed, auto adjust, ghost, filter message, key lock , remote freq, information, factory reset), security ( security password change, Myscreen password change, PIN lock, transition detector)
- Temperature: 41-95¨¬F (5-35¨¬C)
- Humidity: 10-85% (non-condensing)
- Altitude: 0 to 6,000 ft
- Normal: 41dB
- Eco-mode: 34dB
- Physical (WxHxD): 10.8" ¡¿ 8.1" ¡¿ 2.3" (274mm ¡¿ 205mm ¡¿ 59mm)
- Net: 4.1 lb. (1.85 kg)
- Gross: 9.9 lb. (4.5 kg)
- UL60950-1/C-UL, FCC part 15 Class B, CE approval: EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3, EN55022, EN55024 (EMC directive), EN60950-1 (Low voltage directive); DEMKO-GS (Germany), WEEE, RoHS, C-TICK (AS/NZS CISPR22 Class B)(Australia / New Zealand)
- Projector, power cable, RGB cable, RCA composite video/ audio cable, stereo mini to RCA audio adapter, remote control, soft case, lens cap, strap, Quick Start Guide, ViewSonic Wizard CD (with User Guide)
- 3-year limited warranty on parts, 1-year on lamp, and first year Express Exchange service