Highlights for Epson Matte Papers
- Product Type:Matte Paper
- Media Size:44" x 100'
- Packaged Quantity:1 / Roll
An affordable, polypropylene-base media, it's thin, light, and very flexible with a durable, wet-strength base. It delivers accurate colors and vivid results on its high-quality matte surface. An instant-drying paper, it's excellent for indoor banners and outdoor signage. When laminated, it's perfect for outdoor signage applications as well. Best of all, its adhesive backing makes it possible to remove and reposition signage for easy mounting.
Like all of Epson's innovative media, this paper is engineered to give you the highest resolution and color saturation possible. Epson's printer driver software actually optimizes the amount of ink released onto the page, based on the type of paper used. As always, EPSON supplies guarantee EPSON quality.
: Epson CorporationManufacturer Part Number
: S041619Manufacturer Website Address
: www.epson.comProduct Name
: Matte PapersProduct Type
: Paper - Matte Papers
Technical InformationMedia Size
: 44" x 100'Media Weight
: 135g/mē Total WeightMedia Quantity
: 1 x RollThickness
: An instant-drying paper, it's excellent for indoor banners and outdoor signage. When laminated, it's perfect for outdoor signage applications as well. Best of all, its adhesive backing makes it possible to remove and reposition signage for easy mounting.
Physical CharacteristicsShipping Dimensions
: 4.84" Height x 5.00" Width x 46.00" DepthShipping Weight
: 10.00 lb
- Performance: Recommended for both
- Additional Comments: UV lamination is recommended for outdoor usage.
Resistance to water:
- Performance: Good
- Additional Comments: Bleeding does not occur with incidental water contact. However, surface lamination is recommended in wet conditions to protect the outer coating. The base is waterproof.
Ink drying time:
- Performance: Immediate (less than 30 seconds)
- Additional Comments: Ink is dry to the touch after printing. However, it takes 24 hours before it cures and becomes durable.
- Performance: Pressure sensitive; cold lamination only.
- Additional Comments: A vinyl-based film that contains a UV absorbent is recommended for lamination purposes. For anti-graffiti purposes, use a fluoridebased film (i.e. Tedlar). For use in direct sunlight, avoid polyester or polycarbonate film.
- Performance: Flat surfaces only
- Additional Comments: For best results, apply the adhesive to a clean, flat surface.Test it before applying it to the final print. Stretching the adhesive is not recommended, as the paper may shrink over time.
- Performance: Re-positionable
- Additional Comments: Removable adhesive back provides enough strength and durability for outdoor usage. However, strength will decrease with increased re-positioning.
NOTE:Actual print stability and longevity will vary according to image, display conditions, light intensity, humidity, atmospheric conditions, and post-printing treatments. Epson does not guarantee stability or longevity. For maximum print life, display all prints under glass or lamination or properly store them.
Epson Matte Papers
44" x 100' - Matte - 1 Roll - Matte Papers