Highlights for Lexmark 16M1210 Printer Stand with Caster Base
The Base provides stability and a streamlined look. Hardware is included for connecting the 550-Sheet Drawers, high capacity feeders and printer together as one unit. All input options must have connecting pins installed. This includes attachment to the printer base and to each other. The barbed tip must be installed on the unit that interfaces with the base of the printer.
- Size (in. - H x W x D): 5.0 x 30.6 x 32.0 in.
- Size (mm - H x W x D): 127 x 778 x 812 mm
- Weight (kg): 43.1 kg
- Packaged Size (in. - H x W x D): 8.5 x 40 x 36.5 in.
- Packaged Size (mm - H x W x D): 216 x 1016 x 927 mm
- Packaged Weight (lb.): 102 lb.
- Packaged Weight (kg): 46.3 kg
- Country of Origin: United States
- Lexmark C734dn
- Lexmark C734dtn
- Lexmark C734dw
- Lexmark C734n
- Lexmark C736dn
- Lexmark C736dtn
- Lexmark C736n
- Lexmark X734de
- Lexmark X736de
- Lexmark X738de
- Lexmark X738dte
Lexmark 16M1210 Printer Stand with Caster Base