Product Information for Belkin Pro Series AT Serial Modem Cable - 6 feet
Highlights for Belkin Pro Series AT Serial Modem Cable - 6 feet
- Cable Length:6ft
- Connector Type on First End:DB-9
- Connector Type on Second End:DB-25
The Belkin Advantage:
- 24K gold plated copper connectors provide maximum conductivity with no data loss.
- Fastest data transfer for maximum performance.
- Oversized ergonomic thumbscrews make installation a breeze.
- Quality assured with the Belkin Lifetime Warranty.
- Molded strain relief ensures a lifetime of error-free data transfer.
- Gold plated copper contacts provide maximum conductivity with no data loss.
- Flextec™ cable jacket is very durable and extremely flexible for use in tight areas.
- Ground indents provide excellent conductivity and retention with mating conductors.
- PVC premold encapsulates individual conductors to ensure electrical isolation and relieve stress.
- Aluminum undermold shield helps to meet FCC requirements on EMI/RFI interference.
- 28 AWG stranded tinned copper conductors are individually insulated in polypropylene to minimize cross talk, ensuring high-speed, error-free transmission.