- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
TOP SELLING PRINT SERVERS
Product Information for TRENDnet TEW-MFP1 Print Server
Highlights for TRENDnet TEW-MFP1 Print Server
- Form Factor:External
- Transmission Speed:150 Mbps
- Wireless Technology:Wi-Fi - IEEE 802.11n (draft)
- Frequency Band/Bandwidth:2412 MHz ~ 2472 MHz ISM Band
TRENDnet's 1-Port Wireless N Multi-Function USB Print Server, model TEW-MFP1, transforms most stand-alone multi-function and standard USB printers into a shared network resource. Install your multifunction printer in the most ergonomic location and then connect the compact TEW-MFP1 to a high speed Wireless N network.
An intuitive utility supports Windows and Mac operating systems and provides a seamless user experience. Scan, fax, and print functionality from any networked workstation. Integrated Wireless N provides greater installation flexibility. An Ethernet port facilitates optional wired networking. Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) streamlines the process of connecting to a wireless network. This compact device fits into the smallest spaces.
- 64/128-bit WEP
Media & Performance
- Scan, Fax, and Copy from any Workstation
- Intuitive Utility supports Windows and Mac OS
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) connects to Wireless Networks at the push of a button
- Control Center utility includes built in scan feature
- Supports NetUSB Technology
- Share USB Peripheral Devices over the Network including; Digital Cameras, Web Cams, Speakers, iPods, Flash Drives, External Hard Drives, Printers, and Memory Card Readers
- Diagnostic LED
- OFDM with BPSK
- 16/64-bit QAM
Processor & Chipset
Management & Protocols