Highlights for HP Jetdirect 300x External Print Server
- Form Factor:External
- Port Type:10/100Base-TX
- Interfaces/Ports:1 x RJ-45 10/100Base-TX Auto-negotiating Network
- Data Transfer Rate:10Mbps Ethernet
Easily, affordably attach a printer to a Fast Ethernet (10/100Base-TX) network with the HP Jetdirect 300X Print Server. It connects most printers (HP or non-HP) and supports NDS, NDPS, SNMP, DHCP/WINS/DDNS, BOOTP, and LPD.
- Print files up to six times faster than with a file server or PC connection.
- Get support for direct-to-URL printing via the Internet/Intranet with the Internet Printing Protocol
- Get automatic discovery and installation of network printers with the support for Network Printer Installer V 2.0
- Simplify printing in mixed-network environments with the multiple NOS/multiprotocol switching
- Check print job status and printer configuration using a Web browser with the embedded Web server
- Enjoy network scanning functionality for supported HP All-in-One peripherals such as HP Officejet Pro series and LaserJet 1100Axi
- Future-proof your network by allowing for future upgrades via Internet downloads with the 2MB of flash memory
- Install and manage via HP Web Jetadmin and Jetadmin software Support for Microsoft Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT, Novell NetWare, intraNetWare, and Artisoft LANtastic environments, plus other popular network operating systems
- Compatibility: Network-capable parallel printers
- Get peace of mind with the three-year limited warranty
- Rely on HP's renowned Total Care service and support, which J.D. Power and Associates has recognized as consistently providing "An Outstanding Customer Service Experience"
- Get answers to your product questions toll-free, 24 x 7, or via e-mail in as little time as an hour, at www.HP.com/go/totalcare
HP Jetdirect 300x External Print Server