- Learn More
Product Information for D-link DHP-307AV Powerline Network Adapter
Highlights for D-link DHP-307AV Powerline Network Adapter
- Data Transfer Rate:10 Mbps
- Interfaces/Ports:1 x RJ-45 10/100Base-TX Network
The D-Link DHP-307AV Powerline AV Starter Kit, compliant with the HomePlug AV standard, uses your home's existing electrical wiring to create a network or extend your existing network. It turns every power outlet into a possible network connection to access digital media devices, game consoles, print servers, computers, and network storage devices throughout your home.
Media & Performance
Learn More About D-link DHP-307AV Powerline Network Adapter
DescriptionThe DHP-307AV instantly transforms your home’s existing electrical wiring into a high-speed network.
USE EXISTING WIRING TO CREATE A HOME NETWORK
The D-Link PowerLine AV Network Starter Kit (DHP-307AV) allows you to create or expand your home network using your existing electrical wiring1 . By simply attaching one adapter from your router into your existing electrical system, you can turn every power outlet into a possible network connection1 .
EXPAND YOUR NETWORK WITHOUT RUNNING WIRES
D-Link PowerLine AV Network Adapter technology extends your network's range by utilizing your home's existing electrical wiring1 . This device is also ideal for homes or small offices where concrete walls, successive floors in multi-storied buildings, or other architectural impediments could inhibit a wireless signal. Connect multiple devices in the farthest corners of your home by attaching a switch or wireless access point to a D-Link PowerLine AV Network Adapter.
D-Link's PowerLine AV Network Adapter transmits data reliably by intelligently adapting to the strongest signal channels. With increased speeds of up to 200Mbps2 and utilizing QoS technology, D-Link's PowerLine AV Network Adapter are ideal for streaming HD video, intense online gaming, and VoIP calling. Plus, D-Link's PowerLine AV Network Adapter incorporate 128-bit AES encryption for securing your connection to help keep your data safe from intruders.
With hassle-free plug & play installation, D-Link's PowerLine AV Network Starter Kit (DHP-307AV) is an ideal solution to create a wall-to-wall home network.
HOMEPLUG AV BENEFITS
- Speeds up to 200Mbps2
- Stream HD content across your network
- Connect multiple computers, game consoles, and multimedia devices to the Internet
- QoS support helps prioritize audio & video streaming to your Digital Media Player
- Expand your wireless LAN by connecting an access point to achieve stronger wireless signals in remote areas
- Supports secure encryption for enhanced network security
- Simple plug & play installation
- Ready to Use – Simply Plug into Existing Outlets
- Easily Connect and Secure Your Network with Push Button Security
- Up to 200Mbps2 – Stream HD Video and Enjoy Lag-Free Gaming
- Plug & Play
- Power Saving Mode
- QoS Support Helps Prioritize Internet Traffic
- Support 128-bit AES Encryption For Network Security
- Uses your Home's Existing Electrical Wiring
|Powerline Modulation Scheme||
|Minimum System Requirements||
All references to speed are for comparison purposes only. Product specifications, size and shape are subject to change without notice, and actual product appearance may differ from that depicted herein.
- 1 Power outlets and electrical wiring must all be part of the same electrical system. Certain electrical conditions in your home, such as wiring condition and configuration, may affect the performance of this product. Additional PowerLine HD adapters required to add new devices to the network. Connecting this product to a power strip with a surge protector may adversely affect the performance of this product. For best results, plug adapter directly into a power outlet.
- 2 Maximum throughput based on theoretical transmission PHY rate. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of traffic and network overhead, may lower actual data throughput rate. Interference from devices that emit electrical noise, such as vacuum cleaners and hair dryers, may adversely affect the performance of this product. This product may interfere with devices such as lighting systems that have a dimmer switch or a touch-sensitive on/off feature or short wave radios.
- 3 Maximum throughput based on theoretical transmission PHY rate. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of traffi c and network overhead, may lower actual data throughput rate. Interference from devices that emit electrical noise, such as vacuum cleaners and hair dryers, may adversely affect the performance of this product. This product may interfere with devices such as lighting systems that have a dimmer switch or a touch-sensitive on/off feature or short wave radios.