Highlights for EVGA 600B Bronze Power Supply
- Output Power:600 W
- Form Factor:Internal
Ready for 4th Generation Intel Core Processors (C6/C7 Idle Mode)
With price and performance in mind, the EVGA 600B is the best value power supply for your next build on a budget. With 80 Plus Bronze standard, over 80% efficiency under typical loads, the EVGA 600B is a great choice. Combining 600W of continuous power and Single +12V High AMP rail design, gain maximum power and efficiency while staying protected with a series of multiple safety protections all bundled into one!
- Receptacles: 1 x 20+4pin ATX Motherboard
- Product Type: ATX12V & EPS12V Power Supply
- Manufacturer Part Number: 100-B1-0600-KR
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.evga.com
- Manufacturer: EVGA Corporation
- Product Name: 600B Bronze Power Supply
- Brand Name: EVGA
Certifications & Standards
Green Compliance Certificate/Authority
80 Plus Bronze
- Weight (Approximate): 4.40 lb
- Form Factor: Internal
- Height: 3.3"
- Width: 5.9"
- Depth: 5.5"
- Input Voltage: 110 V AC
- Output Power: 600 W
- Output Voltage: 3.3 V DC @ 24 A
- Input Voltage Range: 100 V AC to 240 V AC
- Number of +12V Rails: 1
- Input Voltage Type: AC
- Efficiency: 85%
- Protection Type: Over Voltage
- Number of Fans: 1
- Modular: No
EVGA 600B Bronze Power Supply
85% Efficiency - 600 W - Internal - 110 V AC, 220 V AC