Product Information for Tripp Lite CT120 Instant-Read- AC Outlet Circuit Tester
Highlights for Tripp Lite CT120 Instant-Read- AC Outlet Circuit Tester
Tripp Lite's instant-read CT120 circuit tester detects wiring stability in standard 120 volt AC wall sockets. Simply plug the circuit tester into a receptacle and view the lighted 3 lamp status display for verification of correct wiring, open ground, open neutral, open hot, hot-ground reversal and hot-neutral reversal fault conditions. Sticker on the tester offers lighting combinations for each wiring condition. Ultra-portable design and easy to read lighted display makes the CT120 an excellent addition to any laptop carrying case, tool belt or workbench. Low cost design saves the expense of hiring an electrician to determine wiring stability.
- Offers instant-read notification of correct wiring status of any 120VAC wall socket with a standard NEMA5-15R receptacle (not for use with Ground Fault Interrupt -GFI outlets).
- Diagnoses several common wiring faults, including open ground, open neutral, hot-ground reversal and hot-neutral reversal fault conditions (detects most common wiring problems, but not all fault conditions)
- Lighted, easy to read 3 lamp status display allows non-technical users to quickly determine the presence of wiring problems and schedule electrical repairs without damage to sensitive electronic devices
- Ultra-portable design makes the CT120 and ideal addition to any laptop carrying case, tool belt or workbench
- Prevents equipment damage and unsafe wiring by easily identifying common electrical fault conditions so that they can be repaired by a qualified electrician
- Low cost design saves the expense of hiring a professional electrician to determine wiring stability
Ideal for home, home-office and business use as a means of determining if outlets are safe for use with computer, networking, telecom, consumer electronics and other sensitive electronic devices.
- NEMA 5-15PCT120 circuit tester
- Operating instructions
- Model Type: Circuit Testers
- Nominal Input Voltage(s) Supported: 120V AC
- Voltage Compatibility (VAC): 120
- Input Plug Type: NEMA 5-15P
LEDS ALARMS & SWITCHES
- Diagnostic LEDs: 3 indicator lights (2 yellow / 1 red)
- Unit Dimensions (hwd / in.): 3 x 1.5 x 0.5
- Unit Dimensions (hwd / cm): 7.62 x 3.81 x 1.27
- Unit Weight (lbs.): 0.08
- Unit Weight (kg): 0.04
- Housing Color: Black plastic
- Product Warranty Period (Worldwide): Lifetime limited warranty