- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
TOP SELLING POWER DISTRIBUTION UNITS
Pyle 8 Outlet Rack Mount Power Supply Center w/Each Outlet Switch
$ 33.10 $ 79.99
Free Shipping | In Stock
Tripp Lite PDUMNV30HV2 PDU 30A Single-Phase 208/240 Volts Monitored Power Distribution
$ 444.19 $ 756.00
Free Shipping | In Stock
Product Information for Eaton STS 16 Source Transfer Redundant Switch (rack-mountable) - AC 208/230 V - RS-232 - 7 Output Connector(s) - 1U - 19"
Highlights for Eaton STS 16 Source Transfer Redundant Switch (rack-mountable) - AC 208/230 V - RS-232 - 7 Output Connector(s) - 1U - 19"
- Form Factor:Rack-mountable
The Eaton STS 16 IEC is an affordable solution for customers willing to add power redundancy to high voltage networking equipment like switches and routers. This source transfer switch will power them from 2 different sources. Should one power source fail, the alternate one will switch over with no interruption to the connected equipment. Eaton STS can be connected to multiple devices at the same time while saving the cost of expensive redundant power supplies.
- Provides power redundancy to high voltage IT equipment
- Alternative to expensive redundant power supplies from IT vendors
- Compact, 1U rack form factor
- Seamlessly switches from one power source to the other
- Status information can be remotely checked
- Can be used as an automatic By-Pass for any high voltage UPS <1,500 VA
- Device Type: Redundant switch - rack-mountable
- Height (Rack Units): 1U
- Rack Size: 19"
- Color: Black
- Input Voltage: AC 208/230 V
- Frequency Required: 50/60 Hz
- Input Connector(s): 2 x power IEC 320 EN 60320 C20
- Power Output Connectors Details:
- 6 x power IEC 320 EN 60320 C13
- 1 x power IEC 320 EN 60320 C19
- Output Voltage: AC 208/230 V
- Max Electric Current: 16 A
- Remote Management Interface: RS-232
Expansion / Connectivity
- Interfaces: 1 x management (RS-232) - 9 pin D-Sub (DB-9)
- Cables Included: 2 x power cable
- Rack Mounting Kit: Included
- Features: LED indicators
- Compliant Standards: UL, TUV, cUL, EN 50091-1
- Service & Support: 2 years warranty
- Service & Support Details: Limited warranty - 2 years
Dimensions & Weight
- Width: 19 in
- Depth: 9.8 in
- Height: 1.7 in
- Weight: 11 lbs
- Designed For:
- MGE UPS Pulsar EX15, EX20, EX30
- MGE UPS Pulsar EXtreme 1500 VA, 1500 VA Fault-tolerant, 1500 VA Hot-swap, 1500 VA Install, 2000 VA, 2000 VA Fault-tolerant, 2000 VA Hot-swap, 2000 VA Install, 2500 VA, 2500 VA Fault-tolerant, 2500 VA Hot-swap, 2500 VA Install, 3000 VA, 3000 VA Fault-tolerant, 3000 VA Hot-swap, 3000 VA Install