- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
TOP SELLING POWER ACCESSORY KIT
Product Information for Tripp Lite HCRK-54 Power Accessory Kit
Highlights for Tripp Lite HCRK-54 Power Accessory Kit
Tripp Lite's Medical-Grade Mobile Power Retrofit Kit provides UL 60601-1 compliance (a required patient shock-prevention measure) for all connected mobile electronic devices. The Mobile Power Retrofit Kit includes everything needed to add AC power to medical carts. The kit's power supply features an isolation transformer that reduces the cumulative shock potential of connected equipment, helping to ensure UL 60601-1 compliance. The included 54 amp-hour battery module provides long-lasting mobile power. Included PowerAlert Software saves valuable patient data from loss or corruption if the cart is left unattended and battery power is depleted. The Mobile Power Retrofit Kit also includes a remote user interface (RUI), mounting hardware and standard cabling.
- Provides UL 60601-1 compliance for connected mobile equipment (used in every sector of healthcare facilities, both inside and outside of patient-care areas)
- Adds reliable mobile AC power source for medical carts
- Medical-Grade Mobile Power Supply (included) features an isolation transformer, providing UL 60601-1 compliance for connected equipment
- The Power Supply's advanced 3-stage charger recharges batteries faster and safer than conventional chargers
- The Power Supply's internal Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS) allows the power supply to simultaneously run connected equipment while recharging the battery module
- The Power Supply also features 3 NEMA 5-15R AC outlets, a 10-ft. coiled AC input cord with a hospital-grade NEMA 5-15PHG plug, a USB communication port and a compact, all-metal housing that stands up to the most demanding environments
- 54-amp hour user-replaceable Battery Module (included) provides long-lasting mobile power. maintenance-free, spill-/leak-proof sealed lead-acid (SLA) AGM battery features simple, plug-in connection with included cable
- PowerAlert Data-Saving Software (included) automatically saves valuable patient data from loss or corruption if the cart is left unattended and battery power is depleted. Included cable connects the Power Supply to any cart-mounted computer (desktop or laptop)
- Remote User Interface (RUI) displays output and battery charge status at a glance. Mounting Hardware Kit retrofits most standard medical carts from AFC, Anthro, Datalux, GCX, Hergo, Humanscale, Jaco, Knurr, Stinger and more
- Medical-Grade Mobile Power Supply
- 54-amp hour user-replaceable Battery Module and Cabling
- PowerAlert Data-Saving Software CD and USB Cable
- Remote User Interface (RUI) and Cabling
- Mounting Hardware Kit
- Owner's Manual with Warranty Information
- Medical Carts
- Computers (Laptop or Desktop)
- Diagnostic Equipment