Highlights for ACR Electronics Military-Spec Strobe Light
- Product Type:Strobe Light
- Power Source:Battery
- Battery Life:2 Hour to 8 Hour
When it comes to saving lives, anything less than the best is not an option. Since the introduction of the MS-2000(M)™, it has become the main Combat Search and Rescue (C-SAR) light carried by elite military forces around the world.
Like our highly regarded, reliable SDU-5E, the MS-2000(M)™ meets all military specifications, including MIL-L-38217D and CID A-A-59176, and it has many improved life saving features to meet multiple mission capability.
Physical CharacteristicsMaterial: Polycarbonate BodyWeight (Approximate): 3.67 oz - without BatteriesColor: Olive DrabHeight: 4.5"Width: 2.2"Depth: 1.1"
Power DescriptionInput Voltage: 1.5 V DCPower Source: Battery
ReliabilityDurability: Water Proof
Technical InformationFeatures: Strobe Light ModeLight Source: Xenon Bulb WhiteLight Output: 250000 Lumen
WarrantyStandard Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Battery InformationBattery Life: 2 Hour to 8 HourBatteries: 2 x AA Alkaline
Magnetic Reed SwitchStatus Indicators:
Raised Polarity Indicators
General InformationProduct Type: Strobe LightManufacturer Part Number: 3990Manufacturer Website Address: www.acrelectronics.comManufacturer: ACR Electronics, IncProduct Model: MS-2000(M)Product Name: Military-Spec Strobe LightBrand Name: ACR Electronics
- IR filter blocks all visible light (lets through only IR light) for Night Vision Goggle (NVG) viewing
- FAA-approved strobe visible at a distance of 6 miles (9.6 km)
- Shielded filter alerts friendly forces, distinguishes strobe from ground fire when in place
- Attached infrared (IR) filter for Night Vision Goggle (NVG) viewing
Certifications & Standards
ACR Electronics Military-Spec Strobe Light
Xenon Bulb - AA, AA - PolycarbonateBody - Olive Drab, Black