Product Information for ACR Electronics Military-Spec Strobe Light
Highlights for ACR Electronics Military-Spec Strobe Light
- Product Type:Strobe Light
- Power Source:Battery
- Battery Life:2 Hour to 8 Hour
When it comes to saving lives, anything less than the best is not an option. Since the introduction of the MS-2000(M)™, it has become the main Combat Search and Rescue (C-SAR) light carried by elite military forces around the world.
Like our highly regarded, reliable SDU-5E, the MS-2000(M)™ meets all military specifications, including MIL-L-38217D and CID A-A-59176, and it has many improved life saving features to meet multiple mission capability.
Magnetic Reed Switch
Raised Polarity Indicators
- IR filter blocks all visible light (lets through only IR light) for Night Vision Goggle (NVG) viewing
- FAA-approved strobe visible at a distance of 6 miles (9.6 km)
- Shielded filter alerts friendly forces, distinguishes strobe from ground fire when in place
- Attached infrared (IR) filter for Night Vision Goggle (NVG) viewing
Certifications & Standards