Highlights for Electronic Arts Inc. Need for Speed Most Wanted
Stick it to the cops and your friends in the world's hottest, fastest and rarest cars. Do whatever it takes to become Most Wanted. No rules. No restrictions. No problem.
General InformationProduct Type: SoftwareDistribution Media/Method: NVG CardManufacturer Part Number: 19748Manufacturer Website Address: www.ea.comManufacturer: Electronic Arts, IncProduct Name: Need for Speed Most WantedBrand Name: EA
Product InformationPlatform Supported: PS VitaFeatures:
Connected Open World:
- Leave Your Mark: blaze a high score trail through your friends' connected game world.
- The next generation of Autolog lets you leave your mark across Fairhaven City, displaying record speeds, times, pursuits and jump distances.
- Cruise past any speed camera, Jack Spot or jump to view its unique leaderboard, and then take a run up, hit the gas and see if you can top it. Hit the biggest air off any billboard jump, and we'll even display your face on the billboard in their game! - a constant reminder to your friends that you are Most Wanted.
Find it. Drive it:
- Pick a Car. Make it Your Own. Earn the right to be Most Wanted.
- For too long you've had to wait to drive the cars you love. Not anymore. In Most Wanted, "Open" means more than just open world.
- Practically every car's available from the start. Explore the world. If you can find it, you can drive it. Each car has a series of events, designed to showcase its unique qualities.
- Master each car in your own time, in any order to earn Speed Points and rank up. Score enough and you'll earn the right to take on 10 of the hottest cars in the game - the Most Wanted Racers.
- Beat them all one-on-one to become Fairhaven's Most Wanted. Swing the odds in your favor by modifying your car with such pursuit-busting delights as: Reinforced Chassis, Reinflating Tires, Impact Protection, Powershot Nitrous or Track Tires.
- Customization in Most Wanted is about gameplay. Every mod changes what you can do with the car.
- Get the drop on your friends, your rivals and The Law by experimenting with different cars and combinations.
- For the cops. For your friends. For fun.
- Buckle up, hit the gas and hold on tight; you're in for the ride of your life. In Most Wanted, you'll experience dream cars, the way you always wanted them.
- No tracks and no simulation. It's about taking your ride to the limit and beyond, nailing perfect 200 mile-an-hour drifts, slamming your friends off the road, outsmarting the cops and getting away with it in style.
Software Name: Need for Speed Most WantedSoftware Sub Type: Racing GameSoftware Main Type: GameESRB Rating: E10+ (Everyone 10 and older)Rating Descriptor: Alcohol ReferenceMultiplayer Supported: YesPlayer Connectivity Mode: OnlineNetwork Compatible: YesRelease Date: 2012-10-30Game Expansion Pack: No
- No menus. No lobbies. Nonstop competition.
- Our online play is about intense competition, rank and vehicle modification. We're into team games, variety, persistent scoring and endless rewards.
- Pick a car, meet up with your friends and enjoy a nonstop Playlist of competitive events. Fight for position on the start line or turn around to take out oncoming rivals at the finish. It's online driving, as you've never seen it.
Electronic Arts Inc. Need for Speed Most Wanted
Racing Game - NVG Card - PS Vita