Highlights for UbiSoft Rayman Origins
Michel Ancel, celebrated creator of Rayman, Beyond Good & Evil and the Raving Rabbids returns to his roots to bring us Rayman Origins: a high-definition, 2D side-scrolling, platforming adventure!
Play Rayman Origins and discover or rediscover the magical universe and legendary 2D gameplay that captured the hearts of millions of fans...
When the Glade of Dreams is overrun by "nefarious" Darktoons, the Fairy Council hastily invokes Rayman to save the day; but the hero of light isn't quite all there...To help him, Rayman teams up with his best friend, Globox, and two crafty wizards, the Teensies. Together, the world's most hilarious team of heroes will need to restore peace to the Glade or watch as their beloved home vanishes like a bad dream...
Product InformationMaximum Number of Local Players Supported: 4Release Date: 2012-02-15Game Expansion Pack: No
General InformationProduct Type: SoftwareDistribution Media/Method: NVG CardManufacturer Part Number: 35685Manufacturer Website Address: www.ubi.comManufacturer: Ubisoft EntertainmentProduct Name: Rayman OriginsBrand Name: Ubisoft
Product InformationPlatform Supported: PS VitaFeatures:
A Vast Playground:
- Rayman Origins includes over 60 levels of 2D platforming gameplay designed for all ages and playing styles. Unlock new abilities progressively and return to previous levels to discover new paths and secrets.
Variety of Gameplay:
- Rayman Origins is a platformer at its core, but it has elements of many game genres. Rayman, Globox and the Teensies gain unique abilities as they progress through the adventure, including swimming, diving and the sensational "HairlyCopter." The game also features many elements of action, adventure, shooter and beat-'em-up gameplay.
Epic Boss Fights:
- A giant pink monster with hundreds of eyes... A possessed, mountainous golem... An evil daisy-cum-carnivorous plant... Rayman Origins will put players to the test with these and many more challenging boss battles!
Rebirth of a Platforming Legend:
- It's been 15 years since the first launch of Rayman. Rayman Origins brings back many of the classic characters, revived in their original 2D form, as well as a whole new world of characters and environments.
Unique Approach to 2D Art:
- A rich world with over 100 characters and 6 unique worlds created by some of the VG's most reputed artists and animators. This creative approach to 2D design will recapture the hearts of platformer fans and introduce a new generation to one of the industry's best-loved characters in his original 2D form.
Share with Friends:
- Increase the competitive fun with the Ghost mode where you will challenge for the best time to complete a level. You can share your best times and other unlockable gifts using Near functionality with your friends.
- Discover the roots of Rayman by collecting relics throughout the game. You can find them on your own or share your discoveries with friends with Near. Assemble all the relics to reveal frescos and videos that tell the history of the Glade of Dreams.
- Rayman Origins also features multitouch capabilities to collect lums, enemies, or even zoom, allowing you to see the beautiful HD graphics in greater detail.
Unique Approach, Unique Game:
Software Name: Rayman OriginsSoftware Sub Type: Action/Adventure GameSoftware Main Type: GameESRB Rating: E10+ (Everyone 10 and older)Rating Descriptor: Comic MischiefMinimum Number of Players Supported: 1Maximum Number of Players Supported: 4Multiplayer Supported: YesPlayer Connectivity Mode: 4 x Co-opSingle Player Supported: Yes
- Rayman Origins was created by Michel Ancel with a small team of artists and developers to produce not only high-quality graphics and gameplay, but a creative and unique experience.
UbiSoft Rayman Origins
Action/Adventure Game - NVG Card - PS Vita