Highlights for Sony Starhawk
From the creators of Warhawk comes a bold new 3rd Person shooter adventure where you can change the battlefield instantly in the heat of combat.
In the future, humanity's last hope lies in the lawless frontier of space where factions battle over the universe's most precious resource, Rift Energy. Caught in the middle is Emmett Graves, an outcast gunslinger who is drawn back to the planet that abandoned him, to face a fierce outlaw and his warband of followers.
Experience intense frenetic combat on foot, in vehicles, or in the air and discover a new type of shooter gameplay with the new "Build & Battle" system. Gain the tactical advantage by calling upon an arsenal of weapons, vehicles, and fortifications, violently delivered from an orbiting drop ship to help turn the tide of battle.
Product InformationNetwork Compatible: YesMaximum Number of Local Players Supported: 4Release Date: 2012Game Expansion Pack: No
General InformationProduct Type: SoftwareDistribution Media/Method: Blu-ray DiscManufacturer Part Number: 98181Manufacturer Website Address: www.sony.comManufacturer: Sony CorporationProduct Name: StarhawkPackage Type: RetailBrand Name: Sony
- Bluetooth Headset - Urban Camouflage
- DUALSHOCK 3 - Urban Camouflage
- DUALSHOCK 3 Wireless Controller
- Bluetooth Headset
- Wireless Keypad
Product InformationPlatform Supported: PlayStation 3Features:
Intense Air, Ground, and Vehicular Combat:
- Access an arsenal of weapons for action-packed run and gun game play or pilot land or air vehicles for an incredible range of combat.
New Build & Battle System:
- Change the battlefield to your advantage and call down a variety of equipment, vehicles and fortifications instantly from an orbiting drop ship.
Full Single Player Campaign:
- Caught in-between a warband of merciless enemies and a planet he once called home, outcast gunslinger, Emmett Graves and his partner Cutter must count on an arsenal of weapons and a little luck to bring an outlaw to justice.
Epic 32 Multiplayer Battles:
- Engage online opponents in vast battlefields across unique worlds. Level up your to personalize your experience with player upgrades, skills, and customizable skins for characters and vehicles.
Offline and Online Co-op Modes:
- Team up with friends by yourself or on 2 player split-screen to defend your claim against waves of enemies in 1-4 player Co-Op Mode.
Rich Online Community Features:
Software Name: StarhawkSoftware Sub Type: Third Person ShooterSoftware Main Type: GameESRB Rating: RP (Rating Pending)Minimum Number of Players Supported: 1Maximum Number of Players Supported: 32Multiplayer Supported: YesPlayer Connectivity Mode: 32 x OnlineSingle Player Supported: Yes
- Easy to use Tournament and Clan support with additional Quick Match and Friends List features. Keep up to date with the Community Events Calendar, Ticker Tape updates, or the Starhawk Android App.
Third Person Shooter Retail - Blu-ray Disc - PlayStation 3