Highlights for Namco SOULCALIBUR V
Two Swords, Two Generations, One Destiny! SOULCALIBUR V, the latest entry in the premier weapons-based head-to-head fighting series continues the epic struggle of warriors in search for the legendary Soul Swords. Taking place 17 years after the events of SOULCALIBUR IV and continues the epic story of warriors in search of the legendary Soul Swords in 17th century Europe. The heroic battles transpire in a beautiful and fluid world with eye-popping graphics and visual appeal. SOULCALIBUR V tunes the battle, movement, and visual systems so players can pull off cool dynamic attacks with ease and battle with complete freedom. A new dawn rises in the eternal struggle between the mighty Soul Swords!
Product InformationNetwork Compatible: YesRelease Date: 2012-01-31Game Expansion Pack: No
General InformationProduct Type: SoftwareDistribution Media/Method: Blu-ray DiscManufacturer Part Number: 11054Manufacturer Website Address: www.namco.comManufacturer: NamcoProduct Name: SOULCALIBUR VPackage Type: RetailBrand Name: Namco
DUALSHOCK 3 Wireless Controller
Product InformationPlatform Supported: PlayStation 3Features:
- Combatant with a wide range of assassination tools including his trademark Hidden Blade as weapons.
The master assassin:
- Ezio Auditore, from the critically acclaimed Assassin's Creed series, appears as the guest.
A new chapter:
- Follow the story of Patroklos, the son of Sophitia Alexandra as he begins to unravel the fated connection that links his family's destiny to the legendary Soul swords.
Multiple fighting styles:
- Choose from a roster of over two dozen new and returning characters, each with their own deadly weapons, fighting styles and visual flare.
- Spectacular, high-speed battles featuring new battle systems including the explosive Critical Edge and Brave Edge attacks, and the defensive Quick Move and Just Guard maneuvers.
Unlimited character customization:
- Create your personalized fighter with the most robust character creation tool ever in the SOULCALIBUR series.
Face off against the competition:
Software Name: SOULCALIBUR VSoftware Sub Type: Fighting GameSoftware Main Type: GameESRB Rating: T (Teen 13+)Rating Descriptor: Mild LanguageMinimum Number of Players Supported: 1Maximum Number of Players Supported: 6Multiplayer Supported: YesPlayer Connectivity Mode: OnlineSingle Player Supported: Yes
- Challenge the computer AI, compete against your friends or challenge fighters from around the world with massive online features including a lobby system, chat and opponent search functionality.
Namco SOULCALIBUR V
Fighting Game Retail - Blu-ray Disc - PlayStation 3