MCR Safety 5055L SensaGuard Industrial Grade Latex Double Chlorinated Powder Free Disposable Gloves, Natural, Large
Midland WR120B Weather Alert All Hazard Public Alert Certified Radio with SAME, Trilingual Display and Alarm Clock - Gift Box
Free Shipping | In Stock
Product Information for Panasonic TH-65PF12UK 65" 1080p 1920 x 1080 40000:1 High Definition Professional Plasma Display
Highlights for Panasonic TH-65PF12UK 65" 1080p 1920 x 1080 40000:1 High Definition Professional Plasma Display
The TH-65PF12UK display shares the same Panasonic plasma essentials as the 11-Series 1080p model - superior image quality, flexible plug-in architecture, and world-class support - while adding some additional enhancements.
By incorporating our NeoPDP™ Technology, these new displays are brighter with the ability to achieve a brightness of 1,400 cd/ m2. For even deeper, richer blacks, our new 12-Series Full HD plasmas achieve a contrast ratio of an incredible 40,000:1. Also new to our 1080p model line is improved video processing that provides crisp, clear motion images displaying 1080 lines of moving picture resolution with the equivalent of 6,144 shades of gradation. The weight of these units has been reduced by approximately 13% over the previous versions.
The following features have also been added to make these panels the perfect fit for conference rooms, broadcast applications, as well as home theater use:
- LAN Interface Control (with optional board) -PJ Link compatible
- 1:1 Pixel Mode - no scaling process and 100% of image is displayed (no over scanning)
- Memory Function - up to 8 combinations of settings can be stored
- Nanodrift Saver - new screensaver function to help prevent image retention
The TH-65PF12UK will continue to come with our TY-42TM6A Component Plug-in Board and TYFB10HMD Dual HDMI Plug-in Board.
When it comes to durability, our panels can be counted on and our TH-65PF12UK is no exceptions, with an incredibly long expected service life of approximately 100,000 hours under normal use and is backed by a 2-year on-site limited parts and labor warranty. As always, our Plasma Concierge service provides a toll-free hotline and 24-hour priority scheduling of on-site service if the display is in need of service or repair.
The large size, flexibility, and incredible image quality of our TH-65PF12UK makes it a perfect fit for conference rooms, broadcast studios, classrooms, lecture halls, and training facilities.
- Color: Black
- Screen Size: 65" Class (64.8" diagonal)
- Aspect Ratio : 16:9
- Display Type : Plasma
- Contrast Ratio: 40,000:1
- Effective Display Area (W x H): 56.4" x 31.7"
- Resolution (H x V): 1,920 x 1,080 pixels
- Pixel Pitch (H x V): 0.747 x 0.747 mm
- Gradation : 6,144 steps (equivalent)
- Scan Rate : Horizontal frequency: 15 - 110 kHz; Vertical frequency: 48 - 120 Hz
- PC Signal Compatibility: VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, SXGA, UXGA
- Video Signal Compatibility : 525 (480)/60i, 60p; 625 (575)/50i, 50p; 625 (576)/50p; 750 (720)/60p, 50p; 1125 (1080)/60i, 60p, 50i, 50p, 24p, 25p, 30p, 24sF; 1250 (1080)/50i
- PC In : Mini D-sub 15pin x 1; Analog RGB/Component; Plug & Play (VESA DDC 2B)
- Audio In : M3 jack x 1
- Serial Input/Output : D-sub 9-pin x 1, External control, RS-232C compatible
- HDMI Input : TYPE A connector x 2
- Component Input : BNC x 3 Y / G : 1.0 V p-p (75 ohms) PB / CB / B, PR / CR / R : 0.7 V p-p (75 ohms)
- Audio Input (L/R): RCA pin jack x 2 0.5 V rms
- Power Requirements : 120 V AC, 50 Hz/60Hz
- Power Consumpution: 745 W
- Power off condition: 0.2 W
- Stand-by condition : Save Off: 1.0 W, Save On: 0.5 W
- Audio Out: 8 ohms, 20 W [10 W + 10 W] (10% THD)
- Dimensions (W x H x D) : 61.2" x 36.5" x 3.9"
- Weight (approx.): 130 lbs.
- Temperature : 32 Degrees F - 104 Degrees F
- Humidity : 20% - 90% (Non condensation)
- Altitude 0 - 10,800 feet
- EMI Regulations : FCC Part 15 ClAA-b ices-003
- Safety Standards : UL6500 Ver. 2
- Included Accessories: Fixing Band, AC power cord, Operating instruction book, Remote control, Batteries