Product Information for Ezcords 2 Analog x 2 Digital Cheater Cord
Highlights for Ezcords 2 Analog x 2 Digital Cheater Cord
- Condition: Brand New
- Package Quantity: 1
- Brand Name: Ezcords
- Manufacturer Part Number: EZCEZ80001400
- Manufacturer's Website: http://ezcords.com/
- Manufacturer: Ezcords
- Product Name: 2 Analog x 2 Digital Cheater Cord
- Product Type: Phone & Modem Cables
- Universal Wiring Harness designed to work with any 568A or 568B Network Cabling Plan
- 12 inch in length and designed to split a standard single Ethernet cable into 4 separate circuits so as to avoid running additional cables for expansion. Typically, the male plug of one EZ80003232 Cheater Cord is inserted into an outlet on the “House” Patch Panel (near the data switch or router). Then, the 4 jacks of the cord are fed by 4 different signals such as 2 digital PBX extension circuits that use Pins 3 & 6 (like Panasonic PBX systems) and 2 Generic Single Line Telephones or Single Central Office Trunks. Another EZ80003232 Cheater Cord is then plugged into the wall outlet at the destination location where it’s broken down into 4 separate jacks and 4 separate circuits again.
- Jack #1: Pins 4 & 5 = ANALOG (Generic Single Line Telephone os Single Central Office Trunk)
- Jack #2: Pins 3 & 6 = DIGITAL (Panasonic Compatible Digital Telephones)
- Jack #3: Pins 4 & 5 = ANALOG (Generic Single Line Telephone os Single Central Office Trunk)
- Jack #4: Pins 3 & 6 = DIGITAL (Panasonic Compatible Digital Telephones)
- RoHS Compliant: Yes
- Energy Star Qualified: No
- Recycled Packaging: No
- Country of Origin: China
- Height: 11"
- Length: 8"
- Width: 1"
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Color: Black
- Limited Warranty: 1-Year