Product Information for ICC Patch Cord, Cat 5e, Molded Boot, Orange
Highlights for ICC Patch Cord, Cat 5e, Molded Boot, Orange
ICC's CAT 5e unshielded twisted pair (UTP) patch cords exceed all performance requirements up to 350 MHz, ETL verified to ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 and is UL listed.
These patch cords are made from ultra slim, low profile snag-free boots for high density applications. They are available in a variety of colors to easily differentiate connection types and with the most popular stock lengths.
- 100 % Factory Tested , 50 Micro Inch Gold plated contacts
- Ultra Slim Low Profile boots for high density applications, no width wasted on boot.
- Backwards compatible to all lower rated category components.
- Constructed with (Ultra Flexible, Snag Free Molded Strain relief)
- Stranded bare 24 AWG copper wire (No substandard tinned copper materials used)
- Safety: UL listed with 94V-0 rated plugs, CSA, CMG, FT4 Flame rated
- Available in 8 colors (Blue, Black, Green, Gray, Orange, Red, White, Yellow)
- Available in 7 lengths (1, 3, 5, 7, 10, 14, 25 ft)
Certifications & Standards
- FT4 Flame rated
Green Compliance Certificate/AuthorityRoHS
Additional Product Specifications