Product Information for Belkin Gold IEEE 1284 Parallel Printer Cable A/B 10ft
Highlights for Belkin Gold IEEE 1284 Parallel Printer Cable A/B 10ft
- Connector Type on First End:DB-25
- Connector Type on Second End:Centronics
- Cable Length:10ft
- Tactilite™ overmold is a supple polymer designed to increase flexibility while maintaining durability.
- Flextec™ cable jacket is very durable and extremely flexible for use in tight areas.
- Tactilite™ molded strain relief provides a 360-degree turning radius for true protection against damage to the conductors.
- Oversized ergonomic thumbscrews make installation a breeze.
- Double shielded braid and foil to meet IEEE 1284 specifications, and ensure compliance with FCC requirements, reducing EMI/RFI.
- 18 tightly woven conductor pairs have each data line paired with a ground line to minimize cross talk, noise and other interference, ensuring error-free printing.
- Ground indents provide excellent conductivity and retention with mating conductors.
- PVC premold encapsulates individual conductors to ensure electrical isolation and relieve stress.
- Aluminum undermold shield helps to meet FCC requirements on EMI/RFI interference.
- 28 AWG stranded tinned copper conductors are individually insulated in polypropylene to minimize cross talk, ensuring high-speed, error-free transmission.
- 24K gold plated copper connectors provide maximum conductivity with no data loss.
- Fastest data transfer for maximum performance.