Highlights for Belkin IEEE 1284 Parallel Printer Cable (A/B) - 15 Feet
- Connector Type on First End:DB-25
- Connector Type on Second End:mini-Centronics
- Cable Length:15ft
- Packaged Quantity:1
- IEEE 1284 compliant printer cable.
- Oversized ergonomic thumbscrews make installation a breeze.
- Flextec™ PVC rubberized cable jacket is extremely flexible for use in tight areas.
- Molded strain relief and PVC overmolding to ensure a lifetime of error-free data transmission.
- 28 AWG stranded tinned copper conductors are individually insulated in polypropylene to minimize cross talk, ensuring high-speed, error-free transmission.
- Ground indents provide excellent conductivity and retention with mating conductors.
- PVC premold encapsulates individual conductors to ensure electrical isolation and relieve stress.
- Aluminum undermold shielding helps to meet FCC requirements on EMI/RFI interference.
- Double shielded braid and foil to meet IEEE 1284 specifications, and ensure compliance with FCC requirements, reducing EMI/RFI.
- 18 tightly woven conductor pairs have each data line paired with a ground line to minimize cross talk, noise and other interference, ensuring error-free printing.
Belkin IEEE 1284 Parallel Printer Cable (A/B) - 15 Feet