- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
Product Information for Pioneer POS StealthTouch M5 POS Terminal
Highlights for Pioneer POS StealthTouch M5 POS Terminal
- Operating System:Windows XP Professional
- Processor Speed:1.60 GHz
StealthTouch-M5 is a 15" All-in-one touchcomputer powered by Intel
Pentium-M technology. Its versatile design allows you to customize the M5
to meet your application requirements and budget.
When configured as fanless and diskless thin client, the M5 will reduce
grease and dust intakes, therefore extending its life. It also has the power to
run demanding applications in Windows XP or Vista.
The M5's compact footprint will save counter space, it can also be mounted on the wall or a VESA pole. Utility devices can be integrated without adding foorprint, such as WiFi wireless network, magnetic card reader, biometric fingerprint reader, and customer display. The M5's versatility makes it an ideal choice for applications in food service, retail, manufacturing, healthcare, and self-service kiosk.
- Display: 15" LCD, Active matrix TFT, 1024x768
- Touchscreen Option: Resistive, Intellitouch SAW, InfraRed
- Processor: Intel Celeron-M 1GHz, upto Pentium-M 1.7GHz
- Memory: 256MB, upto 1GB DDR2
- Video Memory: upto 128MB (shared)
- Network/Ethernet: 10/100/1000 BaseT
- Serial Port: 4
- USB 2.0: 6 : 4 Standard, 2 powered +12V, 1 powered +24V
- Parallel Port: 1
- Cashdrawer Port: 2 (Epson emulation, 24V)
- Mounting Options: Wall or Pole mount, VESA 75mm
- Security Lock: Bolted (4mm screw), or Kensington MicroSaver
- Bezel Color: Dark grey
- Dimensions (with Base)
- Width: 14.63" (380mm)
- Height: 14.37" (373mm)
- Depth: 10.37" (269mm)
- Weight: 22 lbs / 10 kgs (10 lbs / 4.6 kgs without base)
- Operating Temperature: 0 C to 40 C
- Operating Humidity: 20% to 80%
- Power Supply: External, 120W, AC 100-240V
- Agency Approvals: FCC A, CE, UL