TOP SELLING POS SCALES
Product Information for CAS Corporation Digital Price Computing Scale with VFD Display
Highlights for CAS Corporation Digital Price Computing Scale with VFD Display
CAS S-2000 "Legal for Trade" dual range low profile computing scale offers 0.01 lb increments when weighing items from 0 to 30 pounds and switches to 0.02 lb intervals when the weight on the weighing pan is 30 - 60 lbs. This NTEP Approved Class III scale only operates on AC power cord. It DOES NOT operate from battery. The easy to read bright green vacuum fluorescent display -- displays Weight, Unit Price and Total Price. Three displays are on the operator side of the scale and three displays on the customer side. Conductive silicone rubber switch with soft touch keys featuring a 0-9 keypad for entering prices, plus function Keys for Zero, Tare, Print, ½, ¼, Auto Print, Prepack, and Tare Save. Features auto span adjustment and auto zero tracking.
The CAS S-2000 is their original retail scale that continues to be as strong as ever. This scale is NTEP Certified # 91-141A2 and is great for delis, candy stores, tea shops or anywhere else that requires a price computing scale.
- Conductive silicon rubber switch with soft touch
- Easy-to clean vacuum fluorescent display
- Zero, Tare, Tare Save, and PrePack Keys
- VFD Displays
- Soft Touch Keyboard
- Stainless Steel Platter
- 1/2 lb and 1/4 lb Keys, Where Allowed
- Weight Platter 14.6" x 10.9"
- 999 Programmable Price Look Up's (PLU's)
- Auto-Span Adjustment
- Auto-Zero Tracking
- Indirect memory backup to 800 items
- 1/2 lb and 1/4 lb price multiplier features, where allowed in USA
- RS-232C output option
- Meets or exceeds NBS handbook requirements
- Optional fish pan
- Capacity x Readability (lb): New Dual Range S2000 Scale (0-30 lb x 0.01 lb / 30-60 lb x 0.02 lb)
- Linearity: ± 0.01 / ± 0.02lb
- Repeatability: ± 0.01 / ± 0.02lb
- Functions: Tare full capacity
Weigh modes: Decimal Pounds ONLY - examples
- 8 oz would be displayed at 0.50 lbs.
- 13 1/4 lbs would be displayed as 13.25 lbs.
- 15 oz is the same as 15/16 or 0.94 lbs.
Legal For Trade:
- NTEP Approval #91-141A2
- NTEP Approved Class III Scale
- -10°C~40°C (14°F~104°F)
- RH less than 85%
- Scale Dimensions: 15.3 (W) x 14.3 (D) x 6.4 (H) (inches)
- Weighing Platform: 14.6" x 10.9" removable stainless steel pan
- PLU: Price Lookup Units - 999 PLU memory
- Display: Bright green vacuum fluorescent display
- Weight - 5 digits
- Total Price - 6 digits
- Unit Price- 6 digits
- RS-232C Interface: YES
- Keypad: Conductive silicone rubber switch with soft touch keyboard
- Power: DC power cord ONLY. This unit DOES NOT run off batteries. If you need battery power see the S-2000 Junior
- Included Accessories: AC Power Cord, manual
- 24 months limited manufacturer warranty.
- Warranty return to base - repair facility is in New Jersey
- Net Weight: 17.1 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 20 lbs
- Place of Origin: Korea