- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
TOP SELLING POE INJECTORS & SPLITTERS
TRENDnet TPE-113GI Gigabit Power over Ethernet (PoE) Injector
$ 29.55 $ 29.99
Free Shipping | In Stock
Product Information for 4xem Corp 4XEM IPCAMPOEKIT Power Over Ethernet Kit
Highlights for 4xem Corp 4XEM IPCAMPOEKIT Power Over Ethernet Kit
- Power Over Ethernet (POE) integrates data and power over standard Ethernet cabling. It is a way to supply reliable, uninterrupted power to network cameras in hard to access places using Category 5 cable. Power Over Ethernet technology saves the time and cost of installing separate power cabling and AC outlets for each network camera.
- The POE Kit consists of an Injector that connects to an Ethernet Switch or Hub and to AC Power, and a Splitter that connects to the DC Jack and RJ-45 port of the Network Camera. A Cat-5 cable runs between the Injector and Splitter to a maximum of 100 meters (328 feet). One POE Kit is required per Network Camera.
- Convey the power to video server/network camera through any standard Category 5 cabling
- Supports distances up to 100 meters
- Short-circuit and overload protection
- Power On LED Indicator
- Quick Guide
- 180cm AC Cord
- Splitter Unit
- Injector Unit
Certifications & StandardsIEEE802.2af.