Highlights for Axis Communications 5031-244 T8124-E Outdoor Midspan 60w
Easier and faster installations
Axis High Power over Ethernet midspans and splitters offer an easy, fast and cost-effective solution for powering network video products - specifically PTZ (pan/tilt/zoom) and PTZ dome network cameras - without the need to install power outlets and electrical cabling.
Axis High Power over Ethernet (High PoE) midspans and splitters enable Axis network video products to receive data and power over the same Ethernet cable.
The High PoE products make it easier to install network video products in areas where power cabling and outlets are unavailable. Installation costs are thus reduced.
Axis network video compatibility
The midspans and splitters conform to the IEEE 802.3at for powering devices with high power requirements on a network. The midspans are also IEEE 802.3af compliant, which means that they can be used with all Axis network video products with built-in PoE support.
The function of a midspan is to inject power into a network cable. A splitter, which separates data and power coming over an Ethernet cable, is used for a network video product without built-in support for PoE.
- Manufacturer: Axis Communications
- Manufacturer Part Number: 5031-244
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.axis.com
- Brand Name: Axis
- Product Model: T8124-E
- Product Name: T8124-E Outdoor Midspan 60W
- Product Type: PoE Injector
Output Voltage 55 V DC
- Output Ports: 1 x RJ-45 10/100/1000Base-T
Axis Dome Network Cameras:
Certifications & Standards
- IEEE 802.3at
- IEEE 802.3af
- Surge protection: Surge protection: GR-1089-CORE
Emission / Immunity
- FCC part 15, Class B with FTP cabling
- EN 55022 Class B,
- EN 55024
- EN 61000-4-5 Class 5 (6kV CM)
- UL 60950-1 & UL 60950-22 (UL/cUL)
- GS Mark
- Green Compliant: Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority: WEEE
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority: RoHS
Axis Communications 5031-244 T8124-E Outdoor Midspan 60w